Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, i-Ram said:

You do need more medication then ?

Doc said, have you been reading I-Ram"s posts because if you are, you are the third one in here this morning. We agreed that I should read one of your posts in the morning and one at night if I had recovered from the superlative literary insights of yourself in the morning bulletin. I am to see him in a fortnight if there is no change with a view to cutting it down to just your morning edition. A man can only take so much quality input.

9 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

...or even a Sanity Clause. 

What is white and read all over with lots of Claus es. The takeover contract. 

What is more likely to happen at Xmas - Arrival of Santa or Completion of takeover.

What did Adam say to his wife on the day before Xmas - it's Xmas, Eve.

5 hours ago, Hathersage Ram said:

I think you are not being realistic. If an unproven manager like Rooney can immediately make us harder to beat and pick up wins, then imagine what others can do. I think the squad is fine, yes we are in a relegation battle, but now that we have gotten rid of Cocu i fully expect us to be mid table by end of season. I am slowly warming to the idea of Rooney as manager, as for all his lack of managerial experience he seems to be making a difference. Also no team in the championship can afford squad players for replacing at the same level their best performers, stop being so dramatic! 

Based on how many games? the season is a 46 game slog, the squad is not good enough and is still not close to scoring enough goals to survive.

lets hope the owners and management dont have the same thoughts as you because if they do we will get relegated. We need better, stop settling for second best. the mel morris mentality.

37 minutes ago, wollatonram said:

Based on how many games? the season is a 46 game slog, the squad is not good enough and is still not close to scoring enough goals to survive.

lets hope the owners and management dont have the same thoughts as you because if they do we will get relegated. We need better, stop settling for second best. the mel morris mentality.

The squad is not good enough entirely based on your opinion. We've got one of the better squads in the championship and with any semi competent manager - including Rooney - we will easily stay up. Defence has turned around completely and now attack looks to be going the same way. I'd agree there would be a problem if Bielik got injured, but not such a problem that would see us relegated.

And this should be good, but we'll indulge you - please explain why you think Mel Morris is "settling for second best". 

1 hour ago, wollatonram said:

There speaks someone of great knowledge ?

16 hours ago, Rample said:

Any news? No? This is definitely going to run into next year. 

We will no doubt be moaning how Wazza only got a couple of days of transfer window come February. 

Hopefully we will be able to loan a couple of players in regardless of ownership being ratified.

Has Shakey paid his legal bill? Have we found out the result of the EFL appeal? 

At this time of year he does have a few extra quid coming in so it shouldn’t be a problem......

95AD8458-A782-48A9-BE07-01A5A50CD40A.jpeg

It’s awkward to get it done with no one being able to get into the country, I’m sure if Percy is right and Rooneys interview has gone ahead this week it’ll probably be completed when/If this ever goes through, what ever happens we need it sorted, players contracts this year need sorting, January business needs sorting etc we just need stability 

3 hours ago, Coolascustard said:

At this time of year he does have a few extra quid coming in so it shouldn’t be a problem......

95AD8458-A782-48A9-BE07-01A5A50CD40A.jpeg

I had a mate who was burgled and the only thing they left was his Shakin Stevens album.

true.

Archived