Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Thread down to 24 in the list. Are we expecting developments this week ?

I think if something doesn't happen this week, then our local journalists should start having a look into it.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing what the excuse for the delay will be this week. First the stadium. Then the EFL. Then public holidays in the UAE. Perhaps the Sheikh will forget his PIN number?

14 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I think if something doesn't happen this week, then our local journalists should start having a look into it.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing what the excuse for the delay will be this week. First the stadium. Then the EFL. Then public holidays in the UAE. Perhaps the Sheikh will forget his PIN number?

My bet is snow 

Can’t possibly be expected to continue the negotiations if it snows in Chesterfield

thats how ludicrous this whole saga has got 

2 hours ago, Derbados said:

My bet is snow 

Can’t possibly be expected to continue the negotiations if it snows in Chesterfield

thats how ludicrous this whole saga has got 

Wrong leaves on the track ? .....my cat ate the contract ? ......Trump blew the contract through the window and an Alligator swallowed it ? 

................watch this space 

10 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

What a week ahead. New owners, a win against Brentford, and a new anti-Racism thread.

Just throw in a thread about Zan Fish and who needs christmas ?

I've been reliably informed the money is due to be transferred from Dubai to England this week, my contact out there says a caravan of camels are currently being prepared for the transfer. The money will be onboard and will make the 4,000 miles journey across the Sahara dessert, through Turkey, onto Khazakhstan before heading through Europe. It will then make it's way through England, extra security will be in attendance as it passes through Allenton.

The amazing bit about this, 3 drones (2 from Dubai and MeloDrone1) will follow the journey and fans will be able to keep track via an app similar to the Norad one at Christmas.

So, can everyone untwist their knickers now, it's happening.

Archived