Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ram1964 said:

Think they were waiting for black Friday in the hope of getting  a discount? unfortunately never materialised so waiting till January when the club will be a year older and can  renegotiate  ???????????

Wouldnt be black Friday mate, apparently the whole of Arabia shuts down at the weekend, might explain why Lawrence is so crap every Saturday.

I think he must have been waiting for Cyber Monday.

Ed Dawes, with all the wisdom of Barry the Ram, has just said that he thinks the reason the takeover hasn't gone through is because of the EFL appeal against us.

He's referencing a conversation he had with Mel Morris about the appeal coming up.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Ed Dawes, with all the wisdom of Barry the Ram, has just said that he thinks the reason the takeover hasn't gone through is because of the EFL appeal against us.

He's referencing a conversation he had with Mel Morris about the appeal coming up.

The EFL chairman and Gibson if this is true

exc.gif

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

But Barry The Ram is occasionally correct

7 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

That isnt the first time I'd heard that being the case.

Very worrying if so, the EFL could just string it out, itll be yet another transfer window we arent able to strengthen.

23 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

If you read about the bailout, it is supposedly excluding teams who are merely suspected of breaking p+s rules (ie us). I wonder if this has thrown a spanner in the works too? 

For me it seems that the EFL are a major source of our problems... 

30 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I think that there is some truth in this. 
EFL dragging their feet again. 

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Bloody appeal 

If he told me tomorrow is Saturday I would check It on the calendar.

6 hours ago, ziggyram59 said:

So what do we do just wait and wait? ...

Well, that's what I'll be doing, to be fair. 
OK, I'll probably find other stuff to do whilst I wait, so I won't exactly be sat pulling out my eye lashes one by one to lessen the pain of waiting.

If I'm honest, I'm rather intrigued... assuming you are not prepared to wait, what exactly is your plan?  

Categorically not true, I’m told. 

Archived