Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've been reliably informed the money is due to be transferred from Dubai to England this week, my contact out there says a caravan of camels are currently being prepared for the transfer. The money will be onboard and will make the 4,000 miles journey across the Sahara dessert, through Turkey, onto Khazakhstan before heading through Europe. It will then make it's way through England, extra security will be in attendance as it passes through Allenton.

The amazing bit about this, 3 drones (2 from Dubai and MeloDrone1) will follow the journey and fans will be able to keep track via an app similar to the Norad one at Christmas.

So, can everyone untwist their knickers now, it's happening.

Why would they go via the Sahara desert from the UAE?

im beginning to think this isn’t real information ?

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've been reliably informed the money is due to be transferred from Dubai to England this week, my contact out there says a caravan of camels are currently being prepared for the transfer. The money will be onboard and will make the 4,000 miles journey across the Sahara dessert, through Turkey, onto Khazakhstan before heading through Europe. It will then make it's way through England, extra security will be in attendance as it passes through Allenton.

The amazing bit about this, 3 drones (2 from Dubai and MeloDrone1) will follow the journey and fans will be able to keep track via an app similar to the Norad one at Christmas.

If this doesn't happen now, i'm gonna get a right hump!

35 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've been reliably informed the money is due to be transferred from Dubai to England this week, my contact out there says a caravan of camels are currently being prepared for the transfer. The money will be onboard and will make the 4,000 miles journey across the Sahara dessert, through Turkey, onto Khazakhstan...

Chocolate banana dessert for me. 

59 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You are the leader of the twisted knickers - you can't have any knickers left and must be commando now 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Greetings, may your camels always find water.

Archived