Derby County v Cardiff City Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

No Marshall for us against a team that's very strong in the air. But no Wilson or Tomlin for them, I'd suggest even with our enforced change we couldn't have asked for a much weaker Cardiff side. Makes Derby favourites tonight now in my opinion and the performance/result will be judged accordingly 

So us not having players available doesn't justify a dip in performance, but it does for other teams?

Would it surprise you to know that not a single UK odds compiler has us favourite for this game?

5 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

So us not having players available doesn't justify a dip in performance, but it does for other teams?

Would it surprise you to know that not a single UK odds compiler has us favourite for this game?

I don’t rate Cocu and what he’s doing here and that’s my opinion. I’ve acknowledged that he’s had bad luck with injuries and of course that’s going to have affected results. I still don’t think he’s the man to take us up. 

I somewhat doubt bookmakers are studying us every match and analysing how we’ve had our main attackers out. On form of course we won’t be favourites but if we lose to this Cardiff team I look forward to the external excuses Cocu Inners will provide for the match.

Archived