Derby County v Cardiff City Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t watch it tonight ?.. but will be flitting between here and text commentary when I can. 

now then friends .. we need lots of purple prose and Kenneth Wolstenholme , Motson ‘esque posts to keep me happy ..Taa ?

No Marshall for us against a team that's very strong in the air. But no Wilson or Tomlin for them, I'd suggest even with our enforced change we couldn't have asked for a much weaker Cardiff side. Makes Derby favourites tonight now in my opinion and the performance/result will be judged accordingly. 

4 minutes ago, jono said:

I can’t watch it tonight ?.. but will be flitting between here and text commentary when I can. 

now then friends .. we need lots of purple prose and Kenneth Wolstenholme , Motson ‘esque posts to keep me happy ..Taa ?

What about some Graham Richards?

I always liked the “Three Points to Wigan” as someone (usually Geraint Williams) kicked it 10 feet over the crossbar.

Settled team as possible. Like it. More of the same as Forest first half please. 

Roos has been okay recently so not that bothered for one match. 

Doubt many expect us to get a result so we can go into this with a bit less pressure on us.

Archived