Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

22 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I despise L**ds but that poor young kid, waving and saying a few words of cheerio. FFS what scummers those players are. 

But wait they've sent a message... no not really it's the PR team! 

That’s a shocking statement.  What on earth is an activation walk??  And to say the video online is concerning to them really means if we hadn’t have been filmed we’d have got away with it.

And damn you @RoyMac5, you’ve made click on Leeds Twitter and website.  I cannot unsee what I have seen and I feel like I need a shower 😂.

Classy AF, them Leeds lads. Honestly, I'd not give a **** were it not little kids politely and patiently trying to get autographs, only to get completely blanked. The subsequent statement could well be the biggest pile of PR arse biscuits I've ever seen. I now actually want them to get relegated even more than I do Notts Forest.

"It's about getting out of the house," new Leeds boss Allardyce tells Sky Sports News' senior reporter Tim Thornton about life without football. "There's all that exercise stuff, but exercise is incredibly boring when you're on your own walking.

"'You have to get your 10,000 steps in' and all that. I might get more than 10,000 steps in just walking around here without even knowing it."

Think the £10'000 a day may have more to do with it.

9 minutes ago, David said:

"I'm 68 but there's nobody ahead of me in football terms. Not Pep, not Klopp, not Arteta,"

I see Karl Robinson is his number 2, I'd never want to be big Sams number 2 😁

Bloody hell...and Robbie Keane 😬

Edited by The Last Post