Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

3 hours ago, Andicis said:

Ridiculous statement to make. I'm sure they will sell their stars for good money, but the reason they are here is because their recruitment has been poor. The championship is a tough league, it's fairly dumb to say they'll get over 100 points.

you still have to work hard , that is missing from Leicester players in the prem. they are not going to start bursting a gut in the league below

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

7 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

A lot of the twitterati making the point that these accounts don't include the transfer dealings last summer when they flogged Calvin Phillips and rapinha for 100m....

And then bought £150m worth of players.

Edit: and told to pay £20m for Augustin

Edited by Ghost of Clough

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Leeds are back baby! Hope they are entering another massive period of decline. Couldn't happen to a nicer club.

Gives me hope that Forest might follow the same pattern. Do a bit crap next year, sack their well loved manager. Survive by the skin of their teeth. Then implode in their third season. Starting a death spiral. I could live with that. 

3 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Fat Sam “earned” £500k for his 25 day stay as Leeds Manager…..

If only he had Arter's agent he could be collecting for next season too.

The mood of the Leeds fans seems to have taken a dark turn

"I don't like watching our decline, but it does give me great pleasure that we are now seeing Radrizzani unmasked for the leech of a charlatan that he is. Things are gonna get very nasty and personal for him if he keeps running our club into the ground."

15 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Leeds have definitely picked the wrong time to go down. Next years championship looks crazy hard.

Think they could replicate Stoke and WBA with failing to go straight back up and slipping in to the mid table malaise. 

Oh that's a frightening lack of ambition, this is Leeds we're talking about, the potential for another financial meltdown and trip to League 1, which the entire football world enjoyed so much last time, is very real.