Kieffer Moore - Signed for Cardiff

JfR

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he’s not too expensive I think he represents something different.

Good to play away from home when he can put pressure on defenders if we need to hoof it long. Good at set pieces. Good to bring on if Plan A isn’t working.

Players like Sibley and Knight would benefit from the mayhem he causes.

Big yes from me. Really quick player for his side, gotten a lot better with his feet since playing for Barnsley, and he's a monster in the air.

Won't score any goals for us unless we improve our wide areas, though. He'll need service!

2 hours ago, harwich ram said:

watched him play at Ipswich one of the worst  players I've  seen  

I somehow ended up at Ipswich for a Championship game against Brum some moons ago.  There wasn't much champagne football and very few talented individuals to focus on.

Still there was an esteemed English centre half playing for Brum for me to keep an eye on.  But even Curtis had a stinker that day.  It's what Portman Road does to players.

Moore seems to be one of those players, like Blackman, we are looking at buying when on a run of form. He has done well in a struggling Wigan side but since the Blackman signing I have been against getting players on the basis of one good season.

I watched the wigan vs stoke game on sky when wigan won 3 nil and I have to say for a big lad he's not bad with his feet either. Linked everythong up and held the ball up for team mates to come into play. Granted only 1 game but for 1.8 million i think its not a bad price tbh and at at 27 he could still get a profit 

7 hours ago, DJFern94 said:

Moore seems to be one of those players, like Blackman, we are looking at buying when on a run of form. He has done well in a struggling Wigan side but since the Blackman signing I have been against getting players on the basis of one good season.

You need to direct that comment towards our recruitment team. We have been exceptionally poor or even lazy in our recruitment "strategy" by grossly overpaying for players after they have had a purple patch season.

There's no skill in that as the world and his uncle are aware of when a player is having an exceptional period in their career with all the mass coverage of leagues and abundance of playing stats readily available. 

2 hours ago, Barney1991 said:

I watched the wigan vs stoke game on sky when wigan won 3 nil and I have to say for a big lad he's not bad with his feet either. Linked everythong up and held the ball up for team mates to come into play. Granted only 1 game but for 1.8 million i think its not a bad price tbh and at at 27 he could still get a profit 

I can see a few getting their knickers in a twist if we did sign him. 

1 hour ago, Big Trav said:

If we’re looking at Wigan players we should get Jamal Lowe and Federico kipre

Lowe will end up Premier League 100%, wouldn't surprise me if Brentford or West Brom go for him. Would be useful in a team like Southampton too. 

Archived