Kieffer Moore - Signed for Cardiff

JfR

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

Going further back Arthur Cox had Dennis Wise (then at Wimbledon) & Lee Dixon (then at Stoke) lined up but allegedly Robert Maxwell put a stop to it

Both future England players

Martin Allen was at the BBG ready to sign but Maxwell changed his mind. That was the start of his not spending time I think 

26 minutes ago, Raich Van Carter said:

Didn’t hear about di Canio and I prob would have at the time. Gudjonsen defo was one. 

Actually it wasn’t as close as I said. I’m sure the Di Canio one, was he was on the medical table at another club and Eranio had rang him personally saying that we was interested, but his mind was made up 

Everything seems to have gone very quiet in the press about this. Usually mean the agent has stopped pimping him out because a deal is close. Hoping it is us, as I really think he will compliment Cocu’s preffered style of play. From watching highlights of PSV they seem to have been most successful when they have a big lump up front and two agile players each side of him.

10:46

STOKE PULL OUT OF MOORE RACE

Stoke City have pulled out of the race to sign Wigan Athletic forward Kieffer Moore.

Stoke manager Michael O’Neill refuses to be held to ransom by pay demands from players.

O’Neill became Stoke manager in November when they were bottom of the Championship with just eight points from 15 games.

Under O’Neill, Stoke finished 15th with 56 points.

O’Neill will strengthen his squad and he only wants players with the right attitude and mentality to challenge for a place back in the Premier League.

1 minute ago, BuckoBeast said:

10:46

STOKE PULL OUT OF MOORE RACE

Stoke City have pulled out of the race to sign Wigan Athletic forward Kieffer Moore.

Stoke manager Michael O’Neill refuses to be held to ransom by pay demands from players.

O’Neill became Stoke manager in November when they were bottom of the Championship with just eight points from 15 games.

Under O’Neill, Stoke finished 15th with 56 points.

O’Neill will strengthen his squad and he only wants players with the right attitude and mentality to challenge for a place back in the Premier League.

Doesn’t necessarily mean much... I’d want more money if I had to go to Stoke. 

Archived