Kieffer Moore - Signed for Cardiff

JfR

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping links to these championship players is purely rumour, or it will point to the fact that we have learnt absolutely nothing for about the 4th or 5th season running.

We always join a group of about 5 championship teams in the hunt for X champ player and lose out to Aston Villa (replace with Bournemouth or Norwich).

Cocu must have ideas of his own and I am holding out hope that the business we do will have a Cocu stamp on them.

He wouldn't be a player I'd be looking at, personally.

We don't cross the ball enough to make use of a player like this, albeit a potential curveball off the bench, it's not exactly a player I'd want us to build around. We would certainly need to change up, but he's never struck me as a player who is technically sound either. I mean this season he played more passes to the opposition than he did to his own teammates. 

He's a slightly younger Lee Gregory in my opinion. I would hope that we're looking for players with slightly more potential to progress and develop. 

41 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

I’d rather Martin sign for another couple of years! Moore’s in the same bracket as Crosgrove, a big presence, but not going to get you 20 in a season! Spend the 2m on a GK phill! 

Depends on the amount and quality of ball to him, we do need a big lump up front on many occasions in the championship because that’s where we are. Didn’t he used to play for Yeovil? 

55 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

I’d rather Martin sign for another couple of years! Moore’s in the same bracket as Crosgrove, a big presence, but not going to get you 20 in a season! Spend the 2m on a GK phill! 

Absolutely. Spend a bit more on the offer to Martin and secure somebody who can part defences . This guy has been loaned out a lot and hardly sets the field on fire with his track record*. At 6ft 4" he won't be that pacey and as we haven't got anybody at the Club who can cross a ball {Rooney apart} his height is irrelevant. 

* Moore has a total of 87 games and 18 goals under his belt in the Championship.

1 hour ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

This would only be good if we get some wingers with pace who can cross. 

Gives us the option of going long too which would please the gammons who bellow 'HOOF IT' and 'FORWARD' everytime we play a single pass between our defenders.

Would be pleased with this one. Looks to have done a very good job in a not great Wigan side (well, not great until the run in anyway). At 6ft5 he’s a big lad, so should add some much needed physicality up front. Seems like the sort of striker we should be going for, at least. That said, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a “football insider” story come true, so it’s almost certainly agent talk.

Archived