Live football thread.

Rev

3 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Not Everton's first last day reprieve.

They'll be back next year, stinking the division out....

Remember it wasn’t long ago when they had anceloti at the helm and had just bought James. I genuinely thought they’d do a Newcastle (before doing a Newcastle was a thing). 

they’re not going to suddenly start troubling the top four with dyche at the helm. Mission accomplished for now, but I wonder what their next step is from here. 

Edited by TigerTedd

6 hours ago, DCFC Kicks said:

Is there any chance Leicester will finally get a just punishment for cheating when they were last in the Championship now?

Its funny seeing Leicester fans in the crowd looking all sad, feeling sorry for themselves. If we had the amount of luck they've had in recent seasons I'd be laughing 

Id say zero chance. They paid a piddly little fine to the EFL and id guess that means case closed as far as those excellent administrators are concerned

Who do you want to win today's league 1 play off Barnsley or Sheffield Wednesday? I'd rather see Wednesday up so we don't have to play them next season. I will laugh if it goes to penalties again. Every play off match settled on penalties I don't think that's happened before.