Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/08/2020 at 09:21, Big Trav said:

He’s the type of player similar to Lawrence who has the ability to change games and get people on their feet. I’d back this transfer 

And look how good he is.  Some good having the ability another thing to use it regularly.

14 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

What targets have we missed?

I stated its a worry. I have no list nor do I knon of any targets. the worry is because of the situation namely the EFL verdict this as somewhat frozen us. this giving teams a march on us or targets ( ask Phil if you get chance)....

5 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Seen this on Twitter. Same bloke says *they* have had Jacob Murphy down for medical today.

another to add to the 'nowhere near as good as Martin list, please say this isn't true' list

5 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Seen this on Twitter. Same bloke says *they* have had Jacob Murphy down for medical today.

Same bloke also said Forest would be happy to sell us Samba for £2m but we're only offering half
I'm pretty confident it's just pure WUMery

9 hours ago, DCFClks said:

Daniel Schwaab - German CB - Free agent

Positives:

• Played under Phil at PSV
  • Previous clubs include B.Leverkusen and Stuttgart.
  • He's German
  • His Name

Negatives: 

• A little bit injury prone
  • 31 years old
  • I'd rather have Clarke

I have read somewhere that he wants to play in Germany to be near family Sorry can't link as I can't remember where. 

4 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

What kind of no-mark, two-bob, inadequate meat-trumpet sits there all day making up BS transfer rumours by way of an attention fix? It's weird AF. Social media has a lot to answer for ?

So anyway.... who'd you think we'll sign?

Archived