Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Sylla is superb...on FIFA Career Mode. Not sure if he is any good in real life. Fraser - no go. Lennon was good because of his pace, which might not be there any more. Who are the next 3 on your list?

Sylla at 20 years old has plenty of potential,  has looked good in some of the games I've seen him play in for Monaco,  lennon showed at Everton he still possesses decent pace,  fraser I agree probably out of our reach but not entirely impossible , next 3 would be - Jordan ibe , andrija zivkovic is only 24 and played for benefica but was on the fringes for the pasg few years reminds me of a helder Costa style player , and finally Donis avdijaj 24 year old winger played quite a few games for shake,  willem II and trabonzor , tricky young wingers with pace and have been trained by top clubs might be worth a gamble on a free 

29 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Derby County & Union Berlin have made contact with free agent Jean-Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting after his release from PSG #dcfc #dcfcfans #PSG #UnionBerlin

7:12 PM · Aug 26, 2020

Got to be north of £100 to have that name added to your shirt.???????

That'd be a hard pass from me. He'd want big wages off the back of being at PSG and he is about as prolific as Connor Sammon.

49 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Are you aware of what you typed out before you pressed send? I gave my suggestion on a suggestion thread and you call me 14 years old? Clearly your 2 brain cells are laughing at you right now

Thanks for the confirmation ?

If we are looking to bring a winger in on loan, not sure it's already been suggested, but what about Marc Albrighton. Bags of top-level experience and still only 30. Maybe not the most exciting suggestion but he could do a decent job for a season at least.

4 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

He will probably change his attitude when teams in the prem look else where,  also the draw of playing with rooney for a season might be tempting , last season he was poor compared to the year before so he might feel he needs to prove himself , we signed rooney so its not unrealistic to sign ryan fraser lol

It is completely unrealistic.

3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Would you have said the same for rooney if I suggested him a month before he signed?

Totally different situations, Rooney is working his way down the leagues and looking at coaching opportunities, Fraser is on the way up and looking to move to a bigger club. Some big prem clubs are interested in him...

"But what about Rooney?" Is going to be the ludicrous suggestion get out of jail free card.

Not jumping in on you mate but Fraser has been linked to or wanted by everton, newcastle, Southampton, spurs and Burnley.

He aint coming to a championship club even to get to see rooney in the showers.

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Totally different situations, Rooney is working his way down the leagues and looking at coaching opportunities, Fraser is on the way up and looking to move to a bigger club. Some big prem clubs are interested in him...

I wouldn't say he's on the up he scored 1 goal from 32 games in all competitions on the wing this season with 4 assists but I see your point

Archived