Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

What I find most encouraging about Marshall is that we've only heard about it as he's gone for his medical. The same as Te Wierk. This is how transfers should be done.

Wonder if he will play against the Posh in the friendly, or will that be too soon

1 hour ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

What I find most encouraging about Marshall is that we've only heard about it as he's gone for his medical. The same as Te Wierk. This is how transfers should be done.

Exactly. The past few years every transfer that's happened seems to leak about about week before until recently. Makes you wonder who's left in the mean time to determine who was leaking the transfers.

8 hours ago, DCFClks said:

Exactly. The past few years every transfer that's happened seems to leak about about week before until recently. Makes you wonder who's left in the mean time to determine who was leaking the transfers.

Dolores left Bubbles 6 months ago. 

So I've been told

By a friend of a friend.

17 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

I partly agree, but then I miss logging in after work every day to check the 17 pages I’d missed on the George Throne thread. It builds an excitement, when the player is decent anyway.

On 22/08/2020 at 09:54, Will Hughes Hair said:

I feel it’s about the right time for my annual Morgan Gibbs-White suggestion.

Down the pecking order at Wolves. Has been naughty. Apparently could be available (according to Wolves supporting colleagues). Could play as the inside right. Played with Panzo in the u17 World Cup.

What’s he done that’s naughty? Good player with a lot of potential. If we could get him for a lower fee (or loan with a view), it’s the sort of signing we should be making. Big chance of his value increasing in a year or 2.

17 minutes ago, r4derby said:

What’s he done that’s naughty? Good player with a lot of potential. If we could get him for a lower fee (or loan with a view), it’s the sort of signing we should be making. Big chance of his value increasing in a year or 2.

Lockdown partying in London.  Disciplined by the club but now 'forgiven'.

On 22/08/2020 at 09:54, Will Hughes Hair said:

Down the pecking order at Wolves. Has been naughty. Apparently could be available (according to Wolves supporting colleagues). Could play as the inside right. Played with Panzo in the u17 World Cup.

Looks like he’s off to Swansea.

On 22/08/2020 at 04:54, Will Hughes Hair said:

You’ll be lucky!

Ive been suggesting Mark Collis & Ferrah Orosco from Cambridge for almost 20 years now.............still not signed em!

No wonder our scouting is so poo

Archived