Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

6 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

Having first googled a 41 year old Pedro Mendes I thought £5m was a bit steep.  However, further checks found a 21 year old 6ft2 striker who was prolific for Sporting CP U23 and has played a handful of games in Portugal top flight.  Interestingly played a European game against PSV Eindhoven, scoring soon after going on as a sub. 

Certainly fits the profile ?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

How is some guy in Spain going to be ITK? And is that baldy guy in red stripes Kamils dad? ?

So many questions and loose ends.....

Looks as though a Leganés player will be signing for Poznan very soon. The clubs have agreed the fee. I presume he is a direct replacement for Kamil.

6 minutes ago, sage said:

Am I allowed to mention Chris Martin on here yet?

Because this guy's finishing reminds me a bit of the Wardrobe's. Very instinctive, quite a few goals on the turn even though he's clearly not got the quickest feet. Seems pretty decent standing over a free kick as well.

33 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

All BBQ’s and Patio furniture at Homebase has been reduced by 20% from Midday tomorrow. It must be a sign.

Hes already camping outside its the only reason why he hasn't signed today he doesn't want to miss on the bargains

4 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

A theory I have based on nothing.

I have a feeling we have a striker lined up, for a decent fee, not huge but more than the Jozwiak fee. Derby are having to wait to conclude the Jozwiak deal before getting the striker, because if Lech catch wind of our higher bid, they will up their fee, again.

I think this is why no striker names have emerged yet and Lech Poznan are holding up our transfer activity.

May be nothing of the sort of course.

Either way, I can see Derby getting annoyed and moving on before long.

It is not for lech of trying.

4 hours ago, Rampage said:

Geiger-Muller the German CB is now at Moor Farm, he shields the ball well. An alpha male as CF would be beta than what we have and may get a goal a gamma. Rontgen Emitter is good at spraying it about a bit. I know. It was difficult material to work with and one thing lead to another.

Geiger on the counter.. 

Archived