Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, plymouthram said:

The Polish legend Zbigniew Boniek stated that Derby will be signing Jozwiak very soon and he will be worth £25 come next year after his performances on the European Nations Championship stage. I hope he is right and even if we pay £4.5m that would be a bargain. We should have paid the higher fee for Ollie Watkins that Exeter wanted, he just sold for £28m.

Sounds like ze big news from Zbigniew. I know. My humour lacks a little polish.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

"For sure. The transfer window is still open and that is my goal to leave now. There is much interest from the English, but nothing is 100% fixed. I am still a footballer of Lech Poznań."

When can your future become clear?

"The interviews are ongoing. I hope the clubs can reach an agreement. We will see what and when will happen."

From a tweet by @LaczyNasPilka - who are followed by @dcfcofficial

1 hour ago, inter politics said:

I think this means they are trying to delay the transfer until their game against Hammarby , which is next Weds (Europa league qualifying round).

“ Lech Poznani will try to leave Kamil Joshua for the Hammarby game. See if it works.
Lech Poznanik will try to get Nika Kaczarawa ASAP. See if it works”—he repeats himself but you get the point! 

15 minutes ago, nogbad van 50 said:

“ Lech Poznani will try to leave Kamil Joshua for the Hammarby game. See if it works.
Lech Poznanik will try to get Nika Kaczarawa ASAP. See if it works”—he repeats himself but you get the point! 

They've got a league match tomorrow evening so it'll be interesting to see if he plays in that

1 hour ago, SamUltraRam said:

Oh no, does that mean that he'll be cup tied for our Champions League games ?

Isn't it a Europa League match? Still means he's available for us in the Champions League.

34 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

They've got a league match tomorrow evening so it'll be interesting to see if he plays in that

Any idea how we can watch him?

Archived