Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Yani P said:

He was on a plane took off 245 landed 515  Cocu first to greet him telling him welcome aboard son...don't forget season starts next weekend..

Just pray Rams TV wasn’t available on board. If he watched it , as he may be Catholic, he may see it as penance..........personally I’d rather say 50 Hail Mary’s that watch that walking football display again.

5 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Just pray Rams TV wasn’t available on board. If he watched it , as he may be Catholic, he may see it as penance..........personally I’d rather say 50 Hail Mary’s that watch that walking football display again.

Yeah, we should have a bell in the ball. 

The attitude needs to change from caution to aggression and by that I don't mean thuggery, I mean believing we are better than the opposition. 

Good post . I can see Cocu is trying to play a possession based build up from the back, but you need quality offensive players to quickly change tempo and unlock the opposition defence. With the Polish winger and possibly Maddison in the team, Marriott will be a different player. 

At present, we are almost ruining a proven goal scorer by not playing to his strengths, which is unforgivable.

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

Good post . I can see Cocu is trying to play a possession based build up from the back, but you need quality offensive players to quickly change tempo and unlock the opposition defence. With the Polish winger and possibly Maddison in the team, Marriott will be a different player. 

At present, we are almost ruining a proven goal scorer by not playing to his strengths, which is unforgivable.

He is 26 and has had 1 good season. 

Archived