Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Can someone learn Polish, watch this interview and then translate? He talks about his move to England according to the tweet. 

For three seasons you have been an important link in Lech Poznań. The last games were very successful for you, when you scored eight goals and four assists in 35 matches in PKO Ekstraklasa. There is more and more talk about the fact that the Polish league is getting too small for you and you have to take the next step to develop further. The media reports that Derby County is interested in you.
For sure. The transfer window is still open and that is my goal to leave now. There's been a lot of interest from the English, but nothing is 100% fixed. I am still a footballer of Lech Poznań.

When can your future become clear?
The interviews are ongoing. I hope the clubs will come to an agreement. We will see what and when will happen.

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Can someone learn Polish, watch this interview and then translate? He talks about his move to England according to the tweet. 

For three seasons you have been an important link in Lech Poznań. The last games were very successful for you, when you scored eight goals and four assists in 35 matches in PKO Ekstraklasa. More and more is said that the Polish league is getting too small for you and you have to take the next step to develop further. There is media coverage of interest in you in Derby County.

"For sure. The transfer window is still open and that is my goal to leave now. There is much interest from the English, but nothing is 100% fixed. I am still a footballer of Lech Poznań."

When can your future become clear?

"The interviews are ongoing. I hope the clubs can reach an agreement. We will see what and when will happen."

6 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

For sure. The transfer window is still open and that is my goal to leave now. There's been a lot of interest from the English, but nothing is 100% fixed. I am still a footballer of Lech Poznań.

Omg. He's an F1 driver.

The most important bit of the interview was when he set out that he has to be playing in order to go to the Euros next summer. That's important because if he goes to Galatasary, Southampton or another top level team there is a risk he won't play. Polish FA have shown with Bielik, Klich and Grosicki that they see the Championship as a good enough standard for international football. He needs to transfer somewhere where he starts 30+ games across the season to ensure he improves and is considered fully for Euros rather than disappearing to somebodys bench 

35 minutes ago, Srg said:

sure although my polish is not that good, he says he wishes to join Derby and hopes it would hurry up as Homebase are likely to run out of patio sets

8 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

The most important bit of the interview was when he set out that he has to be playing in order to go to the Euros next summer. That's important because if he goes to Galatasary, Southampton or another top level team there is a risk he won't play. Polish FA have shown with Bielik, Klich and Grosicki that they see the Championship as a good enough standard for international football. He needs to transfer somewhere where he starts 30+ games across the season to ensure he improves and is considered fully for Euros rather than disappearing to somebodys bench 

This is where having a manager with the international reputation of Cocu can be an important factor in persuading an up-and-coming talent to come and play for Derby. The fact that we have a recent history of developing youth players into internationals is another point in our favour. I really hope this happens.

Archived