Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jono said:

Entirely off topic, your nick name is full of old world class .. I think we could do with a Nordic centre back - a transfer from the land of where the black rocks stand guard against the cold sea would fit well in Derby. The only thing is, in case you didn’t know,The actual Nogbad is related by marriage to Steve Gibson

He’s number 2 on my hit list after Noggin The Nog! ?

Been chasing this bloke for that long it feels like he's already been here 6 months and done nothing.  We all know that's what'll happen anyway.  Let's cut to the chase and discuss who we can bring in on loan to replace him in January and how much FFP damage he might make to this years finances. Best to get ahead of the game.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I tell you what, if he was starting to tomorrow I'd feel a hell of a lot better.

Me too, but he chose to walk away and find a new project, good luck to him in that.

He's gone now though, entirely his choice so I'll move on, support whoever his replacement is and hope they can fill the gap.

3 minutes ago, GangwayD said:

Was hoping this big Pole would be introduced to the crowd at half time today, a bit like those Czechs all them years ago, whose names I forget.

No crowd and no pole. Keeping fingers crossed for both happening soon.

Cheers

Gangway D from the terrace

Lubos Kubik

Ivo Knoflicek

You're welcome

Philmycock from the South Stand

6 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

Lubos Kubik

Ivo Knoflicek

You're welcome

Philmycock from the South Stand

If we'd signed Kubik and Maxwell had come up with the money for Wise, Crook and Townsend as was documented at the time we would have had a real chance at the title I think.  Unfortunately, he lost interest when that move for Cruyff as coach feel through and tried to move on to Spurs.  Cox record at Derby was phenomenal from where he took is in 5 years. Not sure many managers have done that well since with the limited funds he had at the start.  Saunders for example was effectively a free transfer. 

Big Fash was also rumoured around that time. Spotted in the Aston Hotel I think well before forums and players seen in Homebase (actually did see Strupar in B&Q, Spondon before he signed)

Arthurs years were my favourite closely followed by TBE who I was one of a few who was thrilled at his appointment.

Hoping for the big Pole.

Good Morning 

15 minutes ago, GangwayD said:

Big Fash was also rumoured around that time. Spotted in the Aston Hotel I think well before forums and players seen in Homebase (actually did see Strupar in B&Q, Spondon before he signed)

Arthurs years were my favourite closely followed by TBE who I was one of a few who was thrilled at his appointment.

Hoping for the big Pole.

Good Morning 

I saw Rob Lee in the pizza hut on the corn market a few days before we signed him.  Can't remember any more exclusives from the old days before twitter and forums I could have shared.

18 minutes ago, GangwayD said:

Hoping for the big Pole.

Good Morning 

Ruel Fox also as i remember.

Archived