Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, europia said:

One good performance every four games isn't quite enough. 

Even when he wasn't playing well we were still way better going forward with him in the team, at least he shows for the ball and get's on the half turn to try and beat people. Notice as soon as he got banned last season we nose dived. Most of our best performances were when he made things happen, I think the real issue is how reliant on him we were which emphasised his lesser performances. That's why you need more than one option.

8 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Notice as soon as he got banned last season we nose dived.

Personally I think that is giving Lawrence more credit than is due. Yes we nose dived, but in reality, we just couldn't hack it against better teams. There was more to it than one player stupidly getting himself banned. Just my opinion of course. 

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Now I rate Jozwiak as much as the next man, but he’s never going to play at Man City level ? 

Given how they’ve been performing, I’d more expect the likes of Salford City to be interested in our players, not Manchester City!

To be fair, from the quote it looks like the Man City scout is saying he's a player he likes watching privately, e.g. not for work purposes. From his name I'd guess he was Polish and that would be one of the reasons. He's also saying he expects Jozwiak to be in the PL in general, not at Man City! Either way, it's still a good endorsement for our player.

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

To be fair, from the quote it looks like the Man City scout is saying he's a player he likes watching privately, e.g. not for work purposes. From his name I'd guess he was Polish and that would be one of the reasons. He's also saying he expects Jozwiak to be in the PL in general, not at Man City! Either way, it's still a good endorsement for our player.

Good call, that would make more sense. Just hope Jozwiak makes it the Prem with us, but I fear that’s a pipe dream at the moment!?

16 hours ago, Kernow said:

Maybe it's his way of saying that Derby will be in the Premier league in 18 months time 

OK I am back in the room now 

Archived