Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Fairly certain Cocu said “winger or forward”, with the intention of Waghorn playing the position we didn’t recruit. 

Waghorn and Marriott (bearing in mind no squad number given to JHI) is not enough for a whole season. Particularly if our backup formation is 532.

We definitely need another striker

15 minutes ago, Gritty said:

Waghorn and Marriott (bearing in mind no squad number given to JHI) is not enough for a whole season. Particularly if our backup formation is 532.

We definitely need another striker

My comment was quoting Cocu from January. 
I’ve already said my money is on the mystery 3rd player being a forward. 

The Polish legend Zbigniew Boniek stated that Derby will be signing Jozwiak very soon and he will be worth £25 come next year after his performances on the European Nations Championship stage. I hope he is right and even if we pay £4.5m that would be a bargain. We should have paid the higher fee for Ollie Watkins that Exeter wanted, he just sold for £28m.

4 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

The Polish legend Zbigniew Boniek stated that Derby will be signing Jozwiak very soon and he will be worth £25 come next year after his performances on the European Nations Championship stage. I hope he is right and even if we pay £4.5m that would be a bargain. We should have paid the higher fee for Ollie Watkins that Exeter wanted, he just sold for £28m.

Whilst I'm happy to make profit on players I'm sure Brentford would've sooner been promoted and kept Watkins. 

If we sign this lad I'm hoping he helps gets us promoted. 

Would like to see us signing players to build a great team and not an eye on turning over a few quid. 

21 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Tbf we have a very good record for turning £4.5m players into £25 players

Archived