Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Good post . I can see Cocu is trying to play a possession based build up from the back, but you need quality offensive players to quickly change tempo and unlock the opposition defence. With the Polish winger and possibly Maddison in the team, Marriott will be a different player. 

At present, we are almost ruining a proven goal scorer by not playing to his strengths, which is unforgivable.

Feed our Jack and he will score !!  .........We all need to be fed 

I feel like we've all built him up a bit to much.

Im fully expecting a Polish Messi. We're going to be massively disappointed when he doesn't get us 20 goals, 30 assists & single handedly drags us to a top two finish. 

To be honest i'll be happy if he doesn't smash crosses over everyone of our players & can beat the first man when taking a corner. That would be a messive improvement

2 hours ago, G-Ram said:

Im fully expecting a Polish Messi. We're going to be massively disappointed when he doesn't get us 20 goals, 30 assists & single handedly drags us to a top two finish. 

To be honest i'll be happy if he doesn't smash crosses over everyone of our players & can beat the first man when taking a corner. That would be a messive improvement

Ah! But you forget, he looks great on YouTube! ?

2 hours ago, G-Ram said:

Our players running off the ball would be a good start.

Archived