Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I am the most negative match poster this forum has ever seen? I find thst hard to believe.

Don't worry about it, he throws this quote or similar around every so often, it's always ballcocks and just shows how far artificial intelligence has to go.

10 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Bit different to Fulham away this time last year. Wonder how snake’s feeling this evening ?

I was thinking exactly the same but didn't want that memory to taint what has been a great night and at times a great season. Yeah it's not been the perfect season and there have been a few abject performances but we've taken away some great memories. Please God let there be one more great memory to add to that collection. 

6 minutes ago, froggg said:

It was all that pathetic scarf waving for me, ???????

Leeds fans were tinpot tonight mate. The Leeds lads of the 70's would have cringed at the pathetic pretending they'd won summat they hadn't and the crying at the end.

Once again Derby have shafted the dirties, Clough v Revie mark 2. ?

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Don't worry about it, he throws this quote or similar around every so often, it's always ballcocks and just shows how far artificial intelligence has to go.

tv show GIF by Endemol Beyond

12 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Bit different to Fulham away this time last year. Wonder how snake’s feeling this evening ?

Who gives a F+ck, he was lording it on sky a while back sayin  that when he was in charge how many more points he had achieved in the same number of games. Rolocks  to him i hope his son is giving him grief as a ram fan

13 minutes ago, Srg said:

Frankly don’t care so much what happens at Wembley now. I just wanted to absolute smash Leeds and their arrogant fan base.

This team has provided so many memories like no other. They’re young, they’re hungry, they’re relatable, they’re accessible and they show passion and desire like we would as fans - which is unreal given the loanees. 

What a journey. A season like no other. 

What makes this even better is knowing that this hasn't just ended their chances of promotion - but potentially derailed the entire flipping project!

Very likely that Bielsa will resign now after his previous comments. 

All thanks to us 

get well crying GIF

10 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Some l3eds fans chirping on twitter about how we've cheated FFP and deserved a 10/15pt deduction 

It wont take away the pain, lads. 

That's yours to keep whatever happens to us

8 minutes ago, rynny said:

Liverpool fans of the Championship 

I actually think they're worse. I saw a Leeds fan on Twitter begging the EFL to punish Lampard for making binocular signals and pretending to cry as an act of inciting the crowd. I can't even imagine Liverpool would swoop to such levels. 

Very proud of them for that. I went down to the pub with 5 Derby mates without any expectation that we'd win, but that the team would show up and do us proud. Nobody else there bothered about Derby... And then they put on a classy, gutsy performance that's gone into my favourite footballing memories. Beautiful, who wouldn't be a Derby fan?

Still flying round the room, this is going to last for a few days - Fantastic, there can't have been many

who genuinely predicted this outcome,  a few tongue in cheek ones, Gods its so COOL to be Derby fan

now!!!!

Hope we can make it a real battle at Wembley,  I'm officially predicting we will win it ???

What a night. We were the best team from the off. They scored from a freak free-kick bouncing off the post, which is virtually impossible to defend against, even though, according to Sky, it was brilliant anticipation! Great result, brilliant performance. Leeds were the better team over the season BUT we were the better team over the two games. COYR!

36 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Frank Lampard put his faith in young players tonight and they fought like demons for him. Mason Bennett was unplayable, he tormented Leeds with his strength and power and proved Frank right when he said he loved him.

Jack came on and gave his all, chased and ran down every ball, Oh, he finished like a boss as well.....

Bogle was superb all night, what a talent, Keogh imperious, Bradley strong and showed tremendous leadership, Harry and young Mason played without fear and grew up tonight.....

This is Derby. You beautiful, wonderful, Rams, this is why I have a Ram tattooed on my arm, this is why I bounce like a very silly bouncy thing, this is why I have a season ticket in the South Stand, this is why at the age of 58 I remember us winning the League twice yet have never felt so proud of a Derby team as I do right now.

WE LOVE YOU Derby, WE DO

WE LOVE YOU Derby, WE DO

WE LOVE OU Derby, WE DO

OHHH, Derby WE LOVE YOU 

The best post written by man or woman, deserves to get more likes than the ducking bible.

- Rebel inc.

Archived