Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

2 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Read somewhere that Leeds fans have never hated us with the same furiosity as we hate them. I wonder if those feeling have altered after tonight.

They should like us even more.

four goals and we hit the post twice. Got to admire that.

Billy bremer, norman hunter, sir jimmy saville......can you hear me.....your boys took a helluva beating. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, David said:

This is such a brilliant video. i could watch this for hours - just colin gibson walking around and awkwardly tapping players on the back. I feel like i'm on the pitch with them all. It's like he's drunk at a party or something. Magical.  

ps. waghorn is now probably my favorite Derby player ever based on todays escapades. 

pps i think colin has some sort of spray tan?

8 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Time to crack open a beer and have a little nose on a Leeds forum to make this even better.

Wish I could have taken some pics, but the mardy bar stewards were giving me death stares up close between all the tears ? one of the best nights ever sat in with their lot. Can’t wait for breakfast, staying in the Clayton hotel, going to be some miserable bankers, now I think I’ll be brave and wear my Rams shirt.

I can’t stop smiling! I live in Birmingham and most of my mates / colleagues are Villa fans. Could not be a better final,  absolutely buzzing! So proud to be a Ram, so proud of the players, Frank & Jodie and every single Rams fan who made the trip.

One of the best nights in 50 years of following The Rams, if not THE best.

The bus was still in the car park an hour after the game finished, absolute scenes!

Well done Frank and the team.

A little saddening that the first leg is likely to have been Nuge's last game for us. Said in his interview that he'll be nowhere near fit for the final. Whatever your view on how he's played this season he's been a great servant to the club. 

35 minutes ago, curb said:

One of the best nights in 50 years of following The Rams, if not THE best.

The bus was still in the car park an hour after the game finished, absolute scenes!

Well done Frank and the team.

This is the time not to curb your enthusiasm. One of the Rams' greatest games. We did not flinch when we went 1 nil down

COYR?????

Villa fan in peace. I wish you no luck at Wembley but I think I speak for 99.99% of Villa fans when I say congrats. Couldn't be happier to see you destroy that bunch of cheating, knuckle-dragging scum bags, especially after the Lampard song. That must taste pretty sweet.

Great effort from your lads to come back, especialy away from home. Also, the "spy" binoculars celebration from your players was magic.

May the best team win the final, and hopefully the unsuccessful finalists smash "Millwall of the North" next season on their way to the title.

UTV.

13 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Hats off to Leeds fans for the noise they made. Not a great way to miss out. Better team won. Get used to it. Was it 18 yellow cards over two games? ?

Couldn't hear them after the first 15 on TV.... until the scored then there was 5 minutes but heard our fans the whole way through!

Credit to our travelling fans, they got behind the boys and they repaid us in the best way possible! 

Archived