Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

7 hours ago, David said:

What a great watch! 

I hadn't realised how intricate Bradley Johnson's tattoos were ? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Has anyone got the positions our lads were supposedly playing last night? 

442 diamond sky were saying? 

GK + DEF easy

Johnson

Mount   Holmes

Lawrence

Wilson Bennett? 

or did we simply change to the diamond when Holmes went off and Marriott came on? 

It was Bennett and Lawrence up top, with Lawrence moving into the diamond when Holmes went off with Marriott replacing him up top. I think Wilson was the tip of the diamond, but I'm not entirely sure.

31 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Has anyone got the positions our lads were supposedly playing last night? 

442 diamond sky were saying? 

GK + DEF easy

Johnson

Mount   Holmes

Lawrence

Wilson Bennett? 

or did we simply change to the diamond when Holmes went off and Marriott came on? 

Started with:

Holmes Mount

Wilson

Lawrence Bennett

With Marriott on:

Wilson Mount

Lawrence

Bennett Marriott

Also, worth mentioning.

Obviously it was a great result

Obviously it was a great performance

Obviously I enjoyed it.

But it was an absolutely cracking game of football, too.

My FB feed last night was full of people with no interest in Derby talking about how good the game was.

There were also 3 Forest fans who stopped posting at approximately 8:29pm

As a mate of mine said- can someone turn the internet back on in Nottingham and Leeds? It's gone a bit quiet over there.

Just now, Frogram said:

Has anything been heard from Piemeister Fat Kenny yet , or is it too early ? 

Need him to hurry up and say we're going to lose at Wembley, just to make sure that we don't lose at Wembley

Unbelievable night! My brain is still going over every second of that match, I can’t stop smiling. Every single player, staff member and of course the ridiculously fantastic support from our fans tonight will live in my  memory for ever. Great to see the injured players sitting with us, Waghorn in particular was behaving like we were, singing and jumping around like a mad one! I gave him my scarf to wave, that’s the one he had round his head on the pitch, it was a truly stunning performance. Well done to everyone, see you all at Wembley!!

Just now, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Unbelievable night! My brain is still going over every second of that match, I can’t stop smiling. Every single player, staff member and of course the ridiculously fantastic support from our fans tonight will live in my  memory for ever. Great to see the injured players sitting with us, Waghorn in particular was behaving like we were, singing and jumping around like a mad one! I gave him my scarf to wave, that’s the one he had round his head on the pitch, it was a truly stunning performance. Well done to everyone, see you all at Wembley!!

We were further back and didn't see the players from the crowd until after the final whistle, but the atmosphere was terrific all night.

I did have a chat with Harry Wilson's very proud grandma in the Ladies after the match - she is lovely and will be there at Wembley with us. We're all Rams aren't we?

3 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Wish I could have taken some pics, but the mardy bar stewards were giving me death stares up close between all the tears ? one of the best nights ever sat in with their lot. Can’t wait for breakfast, staying in the Clayton hotel, going to be some miserable bankers, now I think I’ll be brave and wear my Rams shirt.

Their breakfasts are great...

But not as great as last night.  Last night was funkin awesome!!!

Last night was fantastic.

I was teaching my Elementary class, and trying to focus and be professional.

But one of my students - a passionate Benfica fan but otherwise a super guy - decided to follow the live score updates while I was trying to keep my cool, but he kept interrupting! 

’OK, guys, so comparative adjectives.’

‘2-1! 2-1! Come on Derby.’

’You’re lying!’

’No, no, no, no. Jack Marriott and Mason Mount.’

‘Is Angelina Jolie more beautiful than Megan Fox?’

‘2-4! Come on Derby.’

’Trying to focus. Trying to focus...’

So proud of my student - he can barely say hello, but come on Derby, it just rolled off the tongue! ?

#wembleyonthehorizon

1DED736F-1EE5-43B6-9882-10ABA4E606FE.jpeg

I'm hungover, preparing for an exam I have tomorrow, but I still have a huge smile. I can't quite believe it, don't completely think it's sunk in, what a heroic performance. Every single player gave it everything, I'm so proud of all of them. Whatever happens at Wembley, this has been an amazing season that will live in my memories for a long time. 

Brilliant, brilliant night. 

Archived