Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable.

jack marriott you beauty.!!!

natural goalscorer

Absolutely tremendous effort from everyone.

6 minutes ago, Needless said:

Also, I think we should get an online campaign up for Bamford to cop a 4 game ban at the start of next season for conningthe ref with his dive in the first 10 minutes to get Tomori booked. 

The guy should retire and buy a battery when farm,because he's a c?ck

19 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Anyone still slagging him off on a regular basis should be loaded up in to a SpaceX rocket and fired in to the sun because I can only assume they lack the intelligence required to be anything other than a total drain on society.

Coming from easily the most negative in match poster we have ever had 

6 minutes ago, Needless said:

Also, I think we should get an online campaign up for Bamford to cop a 4 game ban at the start of next season for conningthe ref with his dive in the first 10 minutes to get Tomori booked. 

Well it shows how serious he took the punishment 

Bielsa somewhat forlorn in interview. Frank, soaked in sweat with emotion, I think. Never seen Frank so overwhelmed. He will be here next year for certain. We are underdogs against Villa who will be rocking after tonight. ??

1 hour ago, Yojimbo said:

Lol. Can’t enjoy the moment, have to turn it into a criticism of others. Maybe not let people live in your head rent free?

As a doubter of Frank and the lads, incredible result! Delighted to be proven wrong and undoubtably one of the most incredible results of my 26 years as a Derby fan. Fantastic, wonderful, incredible, stupendous... every positive adjective imaginable.

Oh trust me, been enjoying the moment since the start of the season, enjoying life, that’s whats taught me to be positive and give people a chance. Sir Frank Lampard arise. And that’s whatever happens at Wembley.

Bielsa somewhat forlorn in interview. Frank, soaked in sweat with emotion, I think. Never seen Frank so overwhelmed. He will be here next year for certain. We are underdogs against Villa who will be rocking after tonight. ??

Wow! Best result and performance in 30 years of being a ram! Beats Old Trafford 97!! And I didn’t go to either of them!! 

To a man the boys were superb. Keogh mistake for the first goal but he was excellent and what a run and pass for Marriotts winner!! Bradley Johnson’s best game for Derby. Mount was incredible second half as was Wilson, two brilliant finishes from Marriott, I can go on!

As for Leeds! Karma! It’s great to see them crying! Deserve everything they get!!

Wembley!! Keogh’s redemption?! Hope so - he deserves it he’s a legend of this club!

You F'ing Rams!

Greatest win of my life time for me and i was there for the win at Wembley vs WBA.

The effort from the players and tactical awarness from Frankie was sublime. 

F@ck Leeds, every single fan of the efl had wrote us off and we as a club proved every single one wrong.

I couldnt be happier!

Were going to Wembley F@ccers!! ??

23 minutes ago, Andicis said:

To keep up with my spam of posts tonight, I have never been prouder to be a Derby fan. We were 1-0 down after the home leg, facing something no team in history had ever done, yet we didn't buckle, we didn't give in, we fought even harder. This was a hugely tough game, but our players gave it everything to every last man. I am proud of every single one of them. Never been prouder to be a Derby fan after tonight. Thank you Frank.

All of this is compounded by the fact we conceded first. We came from 2-0 aggregate within the game, away from home. Remarkable character.

Just now, Duracell said:

All of this is compounded by the fact we conceded first. We came from 2-0 aggregate within the game, away from home. Remarkable character.

You're absolutely right, I didn't think we could come back from that point, I was just hoping we could get a goal back. I'm made up.

Archived