Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, David said:

Not the only one.

4D4A9074-F1D2-440D-82DD-3AE4AE10AAEB.png

Haha, my brother was mates with Stuart when they were younger. He’s turned himself into a bit of a Derby Twitter staple with his tweet at Drogba after we signed Cole.

1 hour ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I also have to say , Keogh has completely changed my perception of him since the start of the season, both him and Tomori were absolutely immense, and I  happily admit I was wrong about him not being good enough for a promotion side.

I share the exact same thoughts. Thought Keogh needed a clean slate elsewhere at pre season time, believed he’d gave his all for Derby yet it hadn’t quite worked out; prove me wrong just once more please keezy ??

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Bennett....! Well at least there is next year..

I wonder who the manager will be.?

ridiculous decision to not play Marriott, letting his personal agenda get in the way of picking the best team. 

Lampard...cos he's forgot more about football than you know. But i'm sure you'll be there after Wembley if we lose to spread ya nonsense as usual. Enjoy the evening (if that's possible).

I've stuck my head in a few Leeds forums to see if I can rattle any cages only to find Huddersfield, Millwall, and Chelsea fans doing the job for us. Leeds really are popular aren't they?

If anyones seen Lawrence's instagram live video where you can hear 'DUCK LEEDS!' I'm 99.9% sure that's Waghorn ?

Tell you what lads, Leeds second goal looks offside to me... sat at the match I thought that’s a bloody good move and goal can’t see what we could have done about it, but of course we couldn’t have done owt about it cause he was offside! Thank goodness that one didn’t make the difference in the end and we still came out with the win so it meant jack poo in the end... would’ve been devastating if that goal stopped us going through.

Just back from Leeds; tonight was mental...away end Derby noise was ear-splitting.

never mind; nobody’s ever lost the first leg at home and gone through, and Leeds were 1-10 and the Leeds fans had a great p-take song about “Fat” Frank...no wonder they won...hey! ‘.....ang on a minute! ?

What a night. 

Up there with the best I've seen in the past couple of decades, a performance and result to be proud of. That took some real balls tonight, balls I didn't think this manager and side had, so thanks to Frank and the lads for that!

See you all at Wembley. 

Rams chanting ‘Leeds, Leeds are falling apart, again’  oh bliss, such music to my ears........think that was before Sir Jacks sublime finish for the fourth too..... That was such a deft touch, quality and wonderful to see them all celebrating with the fans. Frank hugging Jack was important for me, I did wonder if they’d fallen out. Silly me ?

Archived