Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Thought sky were all over Leeds ,don't know the commentators could hardly see their faces for being stuck so far up Leeds arse ,every thing about Derby was a secondary comment and the brainless Twots  had to throw away their scripts when we wiped the dirties  off the pitch.Well done lads so sweet to do it on their patch in front of so many arrogant scum. Stuffing WBA the other week and out playing the sun tonight will give villa something to worry about.We can go all the way  COYR.

I normally think all the media bias against Derby is rubbish, but tonight they were covering the game like English TV would in an England game.

9 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Visiting a Leeds forum and most saw the game how we did, except for one or two deluded fans... 60B89C59-E983-4C00-883D-8F3A6154BF78.thumb.png.25431be31a0dd3bcb595a3dd31638134.png

poo ref? Yes.

Biased/corrupt? ?‍♂️??

Just shows how FU?k up their club and fans our, after cheating during the first half of the leauge,Branford being an excuse of a human being feigning injury to get a player sent off and appears to have pride  in supporting such a cheating dirty corrupt  excuse of a team.,sad basket case and probably a previous regular on Jeremy kyle

I knew he could do it !!! I am absolutely buzzing right now, people were doubting Marriott before the game but that is why he should be starting every week , what a ducking finish for the 2nd goal.  The whole team were absolutely outstanding 2nd half,  I feel like this  our year now  bring on Wembley! Hopefully Keogh will be lifting the trophy soon enough to make amends for last time.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Shout out for Keogh. What a ducking defender, what a through ball for the winner. My favourite Derby player ever by a mile, he bleeds black and white. What a man. I hope we get promoted for him, he deserves to lead us out in the Prem.

Anyone still slagging him off on a regular basis should be loaded up in to a SpaceX rocket and fired in to the sun because I can only assume they lack the intelligence required to be anything other than a total drain on society.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Anyone still slagging him off on a regular basis should be loaded up in to a SpaceX rocket and fired in to the sun because I can only assume they lack the intelligence required to be anything other than a total drain on society.

Our best centre half for like 5 years and he still get stick. He'd do anything for Derby, he gives it all every year. I can only love the man, he's a fantastic footballer and totally loyal to us. 

Sith Happens
Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I wouldn't spend that much, just put em on the red arrow to notts.

To keep up with my spam of posts tonight, I have never been prouder to be a Derby fan. We were 1-0 down after the home leg, facing something no team in history had ever done, yet we didn't buckle, we didn't give in, we fought even harder. This was a hugely tough game, but our players gave it everything to every last man. I am proud of every single one of them. Never been prouder to be a Derby fan after tonight. Thank you Frank.

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Definitely need to bring back the :eye roll: emoji for comments like this.

17 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Thought sky were all over Leeds ,don't know the commentators could hardly see their faces for being stuck so far up Leeds arse ,every thing about Derby was a secondary comment and the brainless Twots  had to throw away their scripts when we wiped the dirties  off the pitch.Well done lads so sweet to do it on their patch in front of so many arrogant scum. Stuffing WBA the other week and out playing the sun tonight will give villa something to worry about.We can go all the way  COYR.

To be fair, for the first 40-45 mins I was struggling to think of anything positive to say about us, given how Leeds were so much better than us. 

I've said i'm shaving my trampy beard after the season finishes and i was thinking about having to do it the last few days as my head ruled over my heart and i really didnt think we'd do it tonight.

Just beautiful, what a fun team this is. It's never easy being a Derby fan and why have it any other way?!

Archived