Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

Bloody brilliant evening watching that unfold! What a game. 

Had a Leeds fan tell me today that they weren't coming up just to make up the numbers like Brighton. They certainly aren't. ?

Gonna have Stop Crying Your Heart Out stuck in my head for awhile now I can tell! Win the final yeah, about time you lot came up. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Playoffs aren't fair - the 3rd & 4th teams are out.

But........

We're not   ?????

Same in league two, spooky! See what happens in league one! 

Talk about forum meltdowns, this beats em all,  and it’s the ruddy bloody best meltdown we’ve had in years! YOU ARE MY Derby. I’ve not wept at the footy in quite a few years, watching that tonight I have to admit there were tears!

On 12/05/2019 at 21:20, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Got really excited for Wednesday this evening. Pressure completely off, and then who knows.

Either way, it will be good to give a well deserved applause to players and management after the game. It’s been a fantastic season.

Wow. Oh wow. 

I haven’t ever seen anything quite like that. 

Yet again, we are one win from the Premier League. Why not? 

4 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Talk about forum meltdowns, this beats em all,  and it’s the ruddy bloody best meltdown we’ve had in years! YOU ARE MY Derby. I’ve not wept at the footy in quite a few years, watching that tonight I have to admit there were tears!

After the game, I could not speak...shock and ebullient emotion totally overwhelmed me ...oh the joy 

1 hour ago, Grimbeard said:
Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Wow. Oh wow. 

I haven’t ever seen anything quite like that. 

Yet again, we are one win from the Premier League. Why not? 

At the beginning of the season, I would have taken a 4-2 win at Leeds to make it to Wembley. Ha Ha Ha. Unbelievable. ?

3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Wow! Best result and performance in 30 years of being a ram! Beats Old Trafford 97!! And I didn’t go to either of them!! 

To a man the boys were superb. Keogh mistake for the first goal but he was excellent and what a run and pass for Marriotts winner!! Bradley Johnson’s best game for Derby. Mount was incredible second half as was Wilson, two brilliant finishes from Marriott, I can go on!

As for Leeds! Karma! It’s great to see them crying! Deserve everything they get!!

Wembley!! Keogh’s redemption?! Hope so - he deserves it he’s a legend of this club!

bonkers, he's the only one that read the cross, while all asleep.. why still pick on keogh? he made a few mistakes but that aint one.

Archived