Derby County vs West Bromwich Albion

cannable

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

If you thought you were nervous about the game, put yourself in my shoes. I’m going to have to try and hide this from my mum:9C86855D-5018-47C7-B314-1675D50E4B14.jpeg.c2e2e6f9d4dceeea7c07cac7cc520b8b.jpeg 

Is that the dark fruits ? cider trying to get out? 

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just left, should be there around kick off. Unfortunately going to Bournemouth. Night away with the family so will be a mixture of Radio Derby and Now Tv depending on signal.

Guaranteed a trip up for the play off first leg though next Saturday. Well, when I say guaranteed....not 100% definite yet!

If you thought you were nervous about the game, put yourself in my shoes. I’m going to have to try and hide this from my mum:9C86855D-5018-47C7-B314-1675D50E4B14.jpeg.c2e2e6f9d4dceeea7c07cac7cc520b8b.jpeg 

Just tell her your mates were messing about with a vacuum cleaner but don’t forget to mention it was an Electrolux because

spacer.png

Last time I got one of those was at Sloppy Joes, but it was a full fang necklace.  Readers in the 40 year old age bracket will remember this place I'm sure.  Over the next few days in will turn to a delightful yellow hue with blue teeth marks where the actual feeding took place.

Right... I'm outta here... RD for half an hour, then leave at 11:40 for a nice steady stroll t' stadium.

The sun is out.  The white is white, and the black is black.  Nerves are steady, hope is high. 

Good luck everybody.  Stay calm, stay strong, stay lucky, stay DCFC.

COME ON YOU RAMS.

In a nutshell:

• win and we're in the playoffs,
  • draw and we're in the playoffs unless Boro win,
  • lose and we're in the playoffs unless either Boro or Bristol City win.

If we're to win the playoffs we need to demonstrate the same never say die attitude for big matches that saw us knock Man Utd out of the League Cup at Old Trafford and Southampton out of the League Cup at St Mary's. That saw us come from behind twice at Stamford Bridge. And that saw us score 4 away against the Baggies earlier in the season.

Clearly we can do this. Let's make sure we do do this. Come on you Rams! ???

Just hope Keogh is actually fit and mobile and not playing purely because of pride, I totally get he’ll be desperate to play, but we can’t risk a half crocked CB to have a shocker because of his injury with so much riding on the game.

just hope it pays off 

Keogh making it is great news! Switch back to 433 then, probably understandable at home. Would’ve liked to see huddlestone over Johnson for his passing ability, still think with him in there that’s our best midfield. Good to see little Duane back tho 

Archived