Derby County vs West Bromwich Albion

cannable

36 minutes ago, David said:

You want to be careful with that Hoover next time, I remember a lad at school who did the same, tried to make out he spent the night with a female, whipped the Dyson out and full power on his next.

Bruised him for weeks. Moved schools in the end.

That’s given me an idea for a cover-up story.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a boxer dog back in the day, when I was well 'ard.  We called it Tyson, (after the boxer... get it?)

After 3 weeks of it pretty much clearing every morsel from the floor, we changed it's name to Dyson.  The stupid dog never even noticed the transition!

Just sayin'

Where were we...

2 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Perfect ale last night? 

DC6FB722-3F62-44ED-A50D-05E9EA4B109B.jpeg

The type of drink you say I’ll have a pint of and point to the pump not wanting anyone to hear you order it, bit like Dark Fruits

32 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

On the pitch on the pitch on the pitch.

On the pitch on the pitch on the piiiitch

I was with my brother and my 4 year old son in the upper east stand when we beat Brighton 3-0 a few years ago, there was a mass pitch invasion and as I was cheering and watching this going on I looked down to see my boy crying his eyes out, I thought he’d maybe trapped his leg or something in the seat, (wouldn’t have been the first time) however on asking him what was wrong, through his tears he says “  I want to go on the pitch” bless him I had no chance of getting down there and couldn’t believe a 4yr old would say it

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

If you thought you were nervous about the game, put yourself in my shoes. I’m going to have to try and hide this from my mum:9C86855D-5018-47C7-B314-1675D50E4B14.jpeg.c2e2e6f9d4dceeea7c07cac7cc520b8b.jpeg 

Severe allergic reaction to dark fruits might work with your mum. Tell her it's quite common..............

a bit like the girl you was with last night. ?

23 minutes ago, Barnetbyram said:

I was with my brother and my 4 year old son in the upper east stand when we beat Brighton 3-0 a few years ago, there was a mass pitch invasion and as I was cheering and watching this going on I looked down to see my boy crying his eyes out, I thought he’d maybe trapped his leg or something in the seat, (wouldn’t have been the first time) however on asking him what was wrong, through his tears he says “  I want to go on the pitch” bless him I had no chance of getting down there and couldn’t believe a 4yr old would say it

Is he with you today? You know what to do. 

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

They’ll put out an announcement, probably already have, to tell people not to. But they’ll do it anyway. 

I won’t be the first on the pitch obviously, if nobody runs on I’m not going to be hurdling the advertising hoardings like Jessica Ennis. But guarantee there’ll be hundreds on the pitch before I even make it from my seat to pitch level. So at that point, why not?

Because you spoil it for the rest of us.

Because the under 18s play their national play off final on the pitch on Tuesday night.

Because you've been told not to. 

Can't understand the mentality that it's ok because everyone else does it. 

Is Keogh definitely out today?

If you'd told me at the start of the season we'd end up on the crucial last day needing a win against West Brom without Davies or Keogh I don't think I'd have took that. It's a good job Tomori's such a dreamboat!

Anybody going on the pitch is making the choice of breaking the law of the land and has such should be prosecuted to the extent the law allows.

Not only that but you are putting the safety and fitness of the players at risk if we do qualify for the playoffs.

13 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

In Spoons demolishing a massive breakfast and pint. Absolutely ready for today, COYR!

Good lad, hope the team are too...absolutely ready for today that is and not demolishing a massive breakfast and a pint. ?

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Good lad, hope the team are too...absolutely ready for today that is and not demolishing a massive breakfast and a pint. ?

Bradley Johnson seems like the kind of guy that could demolish a spoons breakfast and pint.

Archived