Derby County vs West Bromwich Albion

cannable

Good attacking line up from us.  Jonno to enforce and let Mount and Holmes carry the ball forward.  We need a big game from every single player.  And pre match nerves are kicking in so I need to go to the toilet!

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see Keogh back in hope he is fully recovered as we desperately need him.

I think Franks got the midfield switch right too. We’re at home and need to be on the front foot so can dispense with one of the defensive mids

Seemingly no future at the club for Wisdom or Ambrose but what a vote of confidence in Calum Macdonald to put him on the bench for such a vital game. Great to see the skipper has made it. Hope Keogh is able to see it through, part of his seemingly Arthurian quest to get the Rams promoted.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Because you spoil it for the rest of us.

Because the under 18s play their national play off final on the pitch on Tuesday night.

Because you've been told not to. 

Can't understand the mentality that it's ok because everyone else does it. 

Fair points.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Because you spoil it for the rest of us.

Because the under 18s play their national play off final on the pitch on Tuesday night.

Because you've been told not to. 

Can't understand the mentality that it's ok because everyone else does it. 

I'd pay good money to see a photo of a drunken angieram on the pitch this afternoon with Keogh in a head lock digging her knuckles in to his sweaty matchwinning head...

17 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Good attacking line up from us.  Jonno to enforce and let Mount and Holmes carry the ball forward.  We need a big game from every single player.  And pre match nerves are kicking in so I need to go to the toilet!

It's a kinder magic. ?

19 minutes ago, Kinder said:

It's a kinder magic. ?

19 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Keogh making it is great news! Switch back to 433 then, probably understandable at home. Would’ve liked to see huddlestone over Johnson for his passing ability, still think with him in there that’s our best midfield. Good to see little Duane back tho 

I'm one of Johnson's biggest critics but I think he's done more recently than Huddlestons and I think with two genuine footballers in front of him who will come looking for the ball, he should be ok. Mount and Holmes hopefully allow Johnson to focussing on being that wrecking ball and then giving it simply. 

6 minutes ago, Dean_Saunders said:

Enjoy the match those that are there.

I am watching from Le Jardin de Sport at center parks while family in the Spa.

Hoping/Praying that I not had my last pride park visit until August.

COYR

5BACC750-E13B-4CE0-BC35-41BEDD47E996.jpeg

Could you not drink something a bit more optimistic? Surely there’s a Rammie’s Promotion Party Special Ale on draught?

Archived