Derby County vs West Bromwich Albion

cannable

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Well this is the eve of our biggest game since..... well since our last biggest game. We drove past Dirties stadium on our way to Harrogate for a night away. Couldn’t help but think how long before we’re there again......

on a scale of 1-10 how excited are we Rams? Are we excited or too tense to think of any excitement. I’m not sure how I’m feeling just now. Anticipation probably more than anything! SSA

7-10 tonight

Bit of trepidation, so many let downs over the nearly 20 years of following the rams, but this team is capable of a big performance or two

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Well this is the eve of our biggest game since..... well since our last biggest game. We drove past Dirties stadium on our way to Harrogate for a night away. Couldn’t help but think how long before we’re there again......

on a scale of 1-10 how excited are we Rams? Are we excited or too tense to think of any excitement. I’m not sure how I’m feeling just now. Anticipation probably more than anything! SSA

Harrogate or Florist?

2 minutes ago, David said:

Ipswich would need to beat Leeds for them to go 3rd, highly unlikely

Yeah it’s unlikely but what this years season has shown  is that nothing is nailed on, you just can’t rely on form etc.

you just never know In this league this year, but I do agree , it’s unlikely.

In an ideal world we’ll be 3-0 up at halftime & WBA will be down to 9 men 

in reality it will be 0-0 going into the 89th min with boro winning & us throwing everything forward...  we’ll net in the 94th min to confirm 6th spot & i’ll have aged 20 years over 90mins  

come on derby ?

No matter what happens later today it’s been a really fun season, some great days out in the cups, my first time watching us win at old Trafford and brilliant day at Chelsea and Accrington, the long trip to Southampton to watch us win on pens, loved it, love Frank and Jody both seem very committed they get behind the young lads and the fans and everyone seems together! I really hope we finish the job I’m not ready too see Mount Tomori and Wilson head home yet! Think the players and the manager deserves it! Mel was brave taking on frank but think it’s worked wonders for the club!

Well today’s the day and I’m bricking it before I’ve even gone to bed. Almost anything can happen, and almost anything can happen after tomorrow depending on the result as well. Just have to hope the team turn up under the pressure and get the job done, don’t want a repeat of Reading! Couldn’t be more riding on it and just have to hope the team can handle it, it’s absolutely vital they do, get in the play off mixer and anything can happen (I mean odds have to be with us after three playoff losses right?!). Won’t be easy against West Brom who are a brilliant side capable of battering anyone, let’s just hope our team has a day when everyone’s on it (rather than those days no one is, of which there have been too many) and we expose any weakness we can find and come away with those vital three points so I can go down the pub after and actually enjoy it!

Team for me:

Roos

Bogle Ambrose Tomori Malone

Huddlestone Johnson

Wilson Mount Lawrence 

Waghorn 

Will probably be Evans at centre half, just hope he’s ready for it in an unnatural role. Seems we played well the other day so can’t really see any reason to change too much (options aren’t exactly great at the moment anyway), just need to go out and play our natural game. Want that high energy from the first whistle, press press and more press! COYR

36 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Buffet breakfast. Dark fruits. pooping it. Watch us beat West Brom. On the pitch. What a day.

Please don't. ?? The majority of us want the players to be able to do a lap of honour/appreciation..... 

Archived