Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys it’s really not that bad. The summer will be a very busy one and well properly get to see the lampard way. Then and only then can we decide weather he’s a decent manager or not. A lot of deadwood will be out and a lot of young hungry players will be implemented. We as fans cannot judge lampard on this season as the players we have are pretty poor and frankly we have overachieved. Let’s rebuild from the ground up and hopefully next season push on. Stop with all the negative comments about lampard for the time being let’s see what he can achieve with his own players in his own style rather than 4 different managers players. I believe. COYR

Just now, Mick Brolly said:

Feel sorry for the fans that made the journey tonight because that was unacceptable , can't imagine how B4 must be feeling Sat on the roadrider , shame the players don't share his enthusiasm.

Maybe they do. Maybe they just need a leader off the park.

3 minutes ago, KCG said:

Let's hope someone/some business, who has/have the money to spare, invests in us this summer and insists on installing a manager with a good pedigree. Oh, for a couple of seasons like Wolves have had!

The same wolves who basically created last season with friendly loans from a co owned club and who lost £55m and stuck 2 fingers up to ffp. 

6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I said the Forest game would set the precedent for the rest of our season, and I was right.

Been largely awful ever since and have now lost grip on the play-offs.

We'll finish mid-table now and deserve absolutely no more.

But somehow Frank Lampard is the best thing since sliced bread?

Same story, different season. 

It is the same story, another bottle job in the second half of the season. We just don't turn up when it matters. Feel sorry for the fans that travelled tonight, good numbers for a Tuesday night. Limp fisted performance when our season was riding on that 90 minutes.

6 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

He made 1 change!!!

I’m talking about over the season pal, he’s not at Chelsea and when he leaves out a £5 million striker he needs to realise there’s isn’t another on the bench. His love of Bennett is embarrassing, he won’t ever do anything at Derby. 

Derby sit 7th and head into a game against rock bottom Ipswich who have avoided defeat just once in their past 7 games (1-0 win vs Rotherham) - Derby draw 1-1 with them

Derby sit 7th and head into a home game against Millwall who haven't won in 5 - Millwall win 1-0 at Pride Park

Derby sit 7th and head into a game against Villa who haven't won in 5 and have just 1 in in 10 (which was Ipswich at home) - Villa smash Derby 4-0

Derby sit 7th, 3 points outside the play offs with a game in hand on most of the teams around them, heading into a game against Blackburn who have picked up 4 points from a possible 33 recently - Blackburn dominate and beat Derby easily

We really do struggle to beat teams who are in awful form. Anyway, Bolton next ..... anyone know how they've been getting on lately? 

You’re only as good as your last game.  9 goals in two games previous to this and signs of improvement.  A bad performance (from what I’ve read) and its the same old baby out with the bath water time.   

3 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

That was a horrific performance. We looked like a bunch of strangers. Too many players who think they can go it alone. Wilson, Mount, Lawrence, constantly giving the ball away. Apart from Keogh and Bogle, I do not think another player won a 50/50.

That's the problem... we are a team of individuals, who can't consistently perform as a team.

Archived