Carson 

Bogle.       Keogh.            Tomori.       Cole 

Johnson 

Bryson.                       Mount 

Wilson.                Marriott.                Lawrence 

3 hours ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Tues 9 April 19.45

However

Sums up my feelings on this game. Its doesn't matter how we win this one, we've just gotta win it. This is the one team that I don't want putting a dent in our promotion aspirations. These set of numpties are still reminding me that they did the double over us in the 2016/17 season even though it did them no good whatsoever as they were ultimately relegated. Come on Derby don't let me down on this one. 

Everything becomes heightened at the business end of the season. We need an away win (last one was Norwich IIRC). We could do with shoring up the defence.

Winning puts pressure on everyone else. While not every game is a "must win" quite yet, not capitalizing on this fixture piles all the pressure onto ourselves and we're not great dealing with pressure. The confidence of victory before Saturday's home game would be immense.

I've not seen the Brentford game so can't comment on the team. The brilliant thing is we're scored 9 goals in our last 2 games so we're doing a lot right. Small tweaks, probably due to any knocks that we picked up at the weekend.

Come on you Rams ??? Let's be ruthless.

sheep rams GIF

7 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Sums up my feelings on this game. Its doesn't matter how we win this one, we've just gotta win it. This is the one team that I don't want putting a dent in our promotion aspirations. These set of numpties are still reminding me that they did the double over us in the 2016/17 season even though it did them no good whatsoever as they were ultimately relegated. Come on Derby don't let me down on this one. 

2016/17?...........I still haven't got over poxy David Speedie........good news is he can't make Tuesday night!

If you look at Rovers’ home record, they are no pushovers and have had some notable victories. When they have lost at home it’s been 0-1 against the top sides. 

It does concern me that we shipped 3 goals on Saturday albeit to a good Brentford side but I wonder if we are a bit gung ho at times that will cost us. 

...whatever, Edward and me are going. We’re on leave and fingers crossed the injuries won’t disrupt us. I hope Marriott gets the nod from Frank. Make no mistake this is a “must win”. The odds are against us making the playoffs so we have to keep putting 3 points on the board. Not sure if it’s a sell out# but the fans need to be loud and proud. 

# Yep...it’s a sellout ???

6 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Hang on......sell out?

I rang BRFC on Friday and was told Derby fans could pay on the gate. I needed to ask as one of our party is in a wheelchair. ?

That’s probably the case. When I bought tickets on Satdee there were 83 left...now says “sold out”. 

1 minute ago, Rampant said:

Just rang BRFC again and apparently we (three of us including one chair) can rock up and pay on the night. Whether that's because my mate's got wheels I don't know. Panic over ?

Sorry if I got you worried. 

This will be tough. Can we cope with the physical challenge away from home?

We owe them a good hiding after the 0-0 at PP - complete travesty that was but was also the performance that sparked our good run in October. 

With the performances in the last 3 games I’m confident, but no margin for error now. 

12 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

2016/17?...........I still haven't got over poxy David Speedie........good news is he can't make Tuesday night!

I was there that day but smack bang in the middle of the Rovers fans as I couldn't get a ticket in the sold out away end. It's fair to say I've had better days. It was classic Derby, promised so much at 2-0 up but ended in an anti climax. 

8 hours ago, Richard246 said:

Big week for the Rams 2 wins could set us on our way.

Attack, Attack 

Marriott in for Waghorn and let's see what he does with the service from Mount and Wilson.

Sounds like Waggy is fit, so suspect we won’t see Jack starting. Just hope he’s on the bench and raring to prove FL wrong.  At the endvof the day, we just need 3 bloody points. COYR!

Carson

Bogle Keogh Tomori Cole

Huddlestone

Mount Holmes

Wilson Waghorn Lawrence

Back 6 was ruddy shocking at the weekend so we need some changes there imo to restore any semblance of organisation. Roos was all over the show so Carson returns, Cole was poor but no choice but to put him in with malone injured (in fairness I feel he struggled to get up to speed off the bench, may be better here). Keogh had a bit of a headless chicken match but Was a rare one for him so him and the best of the defence stay in to not mess too much. Johnson didn’t do anywhere near a good enough job shielding so the technically better hudds returns for me. 

Going forward we were a threat however so front five remains as it is, 9 goals in 2 games is an excellent return. Just have to go out and play our natural game again, just shore up the defence a bit and we’ll be good. Blackburn’s a tough place to go normally, this part of midweek game you’d rather go into only needing a point but we need all three here. That said Blackburn are poor and we should be beating them if we have any aspirations of making the top six.

Want to see us running at them without fear, and making the movements off the ball that saw us able to break down the Rotherham defence. Need to be much more stronger through the middle though, Blackburn pose a similar threat through the middle as Brentford, we need the cdm sitting and shielding without getting too advanced imo, and the centre backs need to not get split so easy as they did for the second Saturday. 

Archived