Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Shocking gutless display and should have been beaten by at least 5.

I'd put Keogh and Bogle on the bus and let the rest walk home.

I'd put the rest of them under the bus.

1 minute ago, ram59 said:

The same wolves who basically created last season with friendly loans from a co owned club and who lost £55m and stuck 2 fingers up to ffp. 

Haven't we done the same though with the creative accountancy trick of selling our own ground to avoid FFP penalties

4 minutes ago, Silko said:

I actually laughed when Lawrence hit that free kick ???

Not looking for scapegoats on a night when they were all pretty hopeless, Bogle apart, but Lawrence embodies what is wrong with this team. Absolute show pony who adds virtually nothing game to game, but makes the headlines every now and again for the very occasional flash of brilliance. If anyone is daft enough to offer us a half decent fee, snap their hands off! 

5 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Guys it’s really not that bad. The summer will be a very busy one and well properly get to see the lampard way. Then and only then can we decide weather he’s a decent manager or not. A lot of deadwood will be out and a lot of young hungry players will be implemented. We as fans cannot judge lampard on this season as the players we have are pretty poor and frankly we have overachieved. Let’s rebuild from the ground up and hopefully next season push on. Stop with all the negative comments about lampard for the time being let’s see what he can achieve with his own players in his own style rather than 4 different managers players. I believe. COYR

I have no faith in the man and his decision making whatsoever. Terrible tactics and team selection tonight but no doubt we’re stuck with him until Chelsea take him off our hands at some point. As for what he can achieve with his own players, do you mean players like George Evans? Josefzoon? Can’t wait..☹️

4 minutes ago, PrivateDerby said:

Frank needs a summer clear out. Start again, if it means building it with youth and being up against it so be it at least they'll play for the shirt...

We do need a clear out and Frank needs to be part of it!

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Derby sit 7th and head into a game against rock bottom Ipswich who have avoided defeat just once in their past 7 games (1-0 win vs Rotherham) - Derby draw 1-1 with them

Derby sit 7th and head into a home game against Millwall who haven't won in 5 - Millwall win 1-0 at Pride Park

Derby sit 7th and head into a game against Villa who haven't won in 5 and have just 1 in in 10 (which was Ipswich at home) - Villa smash Derby 4-0

Derby sit 7th, 3 points outside the play offs with a game in hand in most of the teams around them, heading into a game against Blackburn who have picked up 4 points from a possible 33 recently - Blackburn dominate and beat Derby easily

We really do struggle to beat teams who are in awful form. Anyway, Bolton next ..... anyone know how they've been getting on lately? 

I think we are seen as a strong side but beatable away from home. So teams do their homework, set their teams up and work hard as a unit. That’s not a ‘team’s work harder against us because we are Derby County’ comment, more that our tactics and formation is very combatable 

5 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Guys it’s really not that bad. The summer will be a very busy one and well properly get to see the lampard way. Then and only then can we decide weather he’s a decent manager or not. A lot of deadwood will be out and a lot of young hungry players will be implemented. We as fans cannot judge lampard on this season as the players we have are pretty poor and frankly we have overachieved. Let’s rebuild from the ground up and hopefully next season push on. Stop with all the negative comments about lampard for the time being let’s see what he can achieve with his own players in his own style rather than 4 different managers players. I believe. COYR

Agreed, can't blame Lampard for the sheer clumsiness and poor control we saw tonight. The players have to deliver, and they struggled to even get the basics right. We look adrift of other teams pushing for promotion, so perhaps best to accept we're not good enough yet for the play-offs

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Waghorn and Marriott are good in the air. 

Hmm... they are good timers of the ball in the air, but their ability to win hopeful crosses or balls pumped up field is nil.

Archived