Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only been half watching as I've been gaming alongside but everyone seemed piss poor tonight. No-one in our defense could pass, and no-one ahead of them was capable of controlling the ball. Not one.

The defending was alright for most of the game, specifically in terms of preventing Blackburn chances from becoming goals (I know they scored 2, but they should have scored at least 5), but apart from that everyone's been 3/10 at best. 

Like many away performances this season. Too lightweight in away matches. Easily bullied.  That’s why we’re going to fall short. Don’t think it’s lack of effort but right now this squad doesn’t have the tools to compete in physical contests away from home.

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Another tactical masterclass from Frank.

It’s his tactical masterclass that’s tripped us up this season. Too many changes when simply not required!. 

Let’s have the criticism for this comment but the proof is in another wasted season

Phew. one of our worst in a while.

Our only saving grace was Blackburn's inability to score - a little more clinicism and they could have easily had 6 past us. We were absolutely dominated start to finish.

I think I'd compare it to Reading at home in McClaren's 2nd season when Benty missed the pen. At least Schteve has the excuse of having his entire squad decimated by injury. We're at pretty much full strength today, and somehow made Blackburn look like Barcelona. 

I said the Forest game would set the precedent for the rest of our season, and I was right.

Been largely awful ever since and have now lost grip on the play-offs.

We'll finish mid-table now and deserve absolutely no more.

But somehow Frank Lampard is the best thing since sliced bread?

Same story, different season. 

Bunch of pussies. Can sod right off, frankly I’d be delighted if Chelsea gave Lampard the job as well at this stage. Done nothing to suggest to me he knows what he’s doing.

But manager only takes part the blame out there tonight, that 11 players out that collectively did not put enough effort in. 

Archived