Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turned over to watch the portrait artist of the year after 35 minutes. Stupid start, wrong tactics. Pace of game and intentions clear fter 3 minutes. We should be going all out at this standard of opposition. They have lost 9 out of last 11 games. £2 billion would not keep us up in the Premier League but would be nice to have £200 million to play with. I did not agree with the best portrait  choices either. ???

We deserve nothing at all from this game. To be honest we are nowhere near good enough and haven’t been all season. Im fed up of being embarrassed by the poor performances, fed up of Lampard, a bang average manager who doesn’t deserve to be managing us because he hasn’t earned it, fed up of the whole ducking season - I can’t wait for it to end. 

1 minute ago, Jayram said:

We deserve nothing at all from this game. To be honest we are nowhere near good enough and haven’t been all season. Im fed up of being embarrassed by the poor performances, fed up of Lampard, a bang average manager who doesn’t deserve to be managing us because he hasn’t earned it, fed up of the whole ducking season - I can’t wait for it to end. 

Ooof.... you sound cross. Get a beer bro ???

Ps. Ya not wrong

Archived