v Wigan (a) match day thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

We’ve been very poor for a while now imo, we were awful against Wednesday too. And its all from our own lax play. After being so delighted with the regime a few weeks back I find myself furious at the way we’ve gone about our business recently. I’ll be labelled a wrist slasher but it isn’t good enough, it’s sloppy and if I was Lampard I’d be throwing teacups around at certain players.

Huddlestone and Lawrence seem the main culprits recently , Lawrence better not start vs Forest and Huddlestone needs a kick up the ass as he seems to get complacent at times.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

We’ve been very poor for a while now imo, we were awful against Wednesday too. And its all from our own lax play. After being so delighted with the regime a few weeks back I find myself furious at the way we’ve gone about our business recently. I’ll be labelled a wrist slasher but it isn’t good enough, it’s sloppy and if I was Lampard I’d be throwing teacups around at certain players.

Must agree we should have been 3 up at half time. In the second we were absolutely shocking, I know it,s 3 point away from home but if we carry on like this the only way is down.   

1 minute ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

Huddlestone and Lawrence seem the main culprits recently , Lawrence better not start vs Forest and Huddlestone needs a kick up the ass as he seems to get complacent at times.

I dunno about that, it’s units within the team rather than individuals imo. Lawrence was excellent against Swansea, but poor today, shows his inconsistency and why perhaps we need more competition there. I’m a Huddlestone fanboy so I ain’t gonna say too much on that account, he has been a culprit but it’s been others as well.

Who won?

Not the match. I know Derby won that by doing everything in the first 30 minutes with effort, concentration and awareness.

I mean the contest of who can be the most stupid and lazy player to help Wigan equalise.

I know it's not good to moan after a win but would the team rather take lessons from a win or a loss? 

Because that second half was a showcase of poo against 10 man Wigan. Impressive levels of plodding about playing kick chase.

Wake up or go home.

Archived