v Wigan (a) match day thread

RiddingsRam

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

I’d be interested to know what they’re doing to sort it. It seems to be the same issues game after game, just not working hard enough and concentrating 

it's our midfield not doing enough to control the game and being so sloppy, we need a new holding midfielder as well as a new right back in January as Huddlestone  is sloppy and inconsistent.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

Norwich 2 Bolton 2 Lets see this out and hopefully gain some ground on them, it's not only us struggling against the so called lower end championship sides.

That Bolton equaliser has cost Norwich top spot. Dirty Leeds now top. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Regardless of what happens here now - It's worrying that we've been the worst side 2 games in a row playing with an extra man.

We’ve been very poor for a while now imo, we were awful against Wednesday too. And its all from our own lax play. After being so delighted with the regime a few weeks back I find myself furious at the way we’ve gone about our business recently. I’ll be labelled a wrist slasher but it isn’t good enough, it’s sloppy and if I was Lampard I’d be throwing teacups around at certain players.

Archived