v Hull City (A) Match Thread

Derby blood

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, angieram said:

Never called a Lampard team yet! Looks a very attacking squad. COYR!  

Ditto. If we can't call it, the opposition won't! Hope the lads put on a fine show for you.

Guessing Nugent will come off at some point with Waghorn moving inside and one of Lawrence, Holmes and Bennett coming on wide. And that Tom H will play at some point. Amazing progress by young Max Bird, preferred to Guy (sold) and Elsnik (loaned out). 

Fozzy desperately unlucky. Bryson and Nuge in because Huddlestone not ready and Lawrence has a knock, although Lampard seems to love them both!! Said Bryson needs 6-8 games before he shows his best form, hopefully we’ll see an improvement today but worry the balance still isn’t right with that midfield!

Pretty much the team I was expecting other than Malone, think that’s very harsh on Forsyth and I’m not particularly his fan. Still don’t like that midfield, Johnson is better suited further up and Bryson hasn’t done anything all season. Can only assume Huddlestones not quite fit and we have no choice.

Just now, BramcoteRam84 said:

Fozzy desperately unlucky. Bryson and Nuge in because Huddlestone not ready and Lawrence has a knock, although Lampard seems to love them both!! Said Bryson needs 6-8 games before he shows his best form, hopefully we’ll see an improvement today but worry the balance still isn’t right with that midfield!

Agree am bit concerned that Marriott is not among the subs , if he's been left out and hes not injured it won't help his confidence much....but have to trust Frank, maybe Hudders should've come off earlier tues with a view to this game as think we miss his control in the mid

Saving Hudds unless needed I suppose.

exciting team and subs will be involved for sure. 

which Bradley will we get .. The all stray passes one or The armoured fighting vehicle one. Can’t help feeling that’s the crux 

COYR

I think we'll see Huddlestone early in the second half if the team looks out of sorts in the midfield.

So happy to see FloJo and Waghorn starting. I think Waghorn - Marriott - FloJo will be the front three to establish themselves as the season progresses.

I can't recall a time when we had so many options in attack. It's delightful.

Archived