wisdom.   Keogh.   Tomori.   Malone

.          Huddlestone. Johnson

waghorn.      Mount.      Jozefzoon

.                  Marriott

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Rampage said:

If we beat Hull tomorrow we will be 3rd, 4th or 5th. In any case we would be two points behind the automatic positions. First chance for the Rams to show some mettle and win an important game before the Internationals Break. ?

See, someone has to go and blow it for us...bound to lose now.?

14 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

See, someone has to go and blow it for us...bound to lose now.?

No chance we will lose, I have a unbeaten record since starting the match day threads, and Frank needs one last bounce before the international break, keep the faith buddy, will be a lot tougher than Tuesday night, but still fancy us coming out on top, 2-0 to the Rams, hope everyone going has a safe and great day out.

14 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Roos

wisdom.   Keogh.   Tomori.   Malone

.          Huddlestone. Johnson

waghorn.      Mount.      Jozefzoon

.                  Marriott

Roos ahead of Carson I'll have whatever you've been smoking

I’d make 3 changes from Tuesday. Carson comes back in obviously, I’d also bring back Fozzy and Lawrence who are arguably 2 of our best players right now. Malone and Marriott played well but not well enough to dislodge them. Josefzoon however played so well he keeps his place for me which is really really harsh on Bennett who had his best game in a Rams shirt last week. 

Think it will be a totally different game to Tuesday but fancy us for a narrow tense 2-1 win. I also wouldn’t be surprised if we slipped up as we are still very much in transition.

Not a fan of starting Bryson and Mount in the same midfield because they are too similar and got bullied against Millwall away and in the Leeds home game. Would have preferred Huddlestone to get 60 minutes in midweek rather than the full 90 , which would have allowed Huddlestone to also start in this game. 

Forsyth can also count himself unlucky because he’s been better over recent weeks.

Archived