New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

2 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

Just disappointed to see Paddy jokes on a board in 2018 - roll your eyes away if you wish, I just thought that was all behind us. Oh well, every day is a school day I guess.

Pretty much every joke will offend, upset, or "disappoint" someone, somewhere.  That's the nature of the beast!

... And talking of beast... Even some avatars promoting bestiality could offend/upset/disappoint someone who isn't that way inclined!  ...And before you ask, no, I don't mean me!  In fact I find your avatar somewhat alluring, myself!  She's a looker, that's for sure!

Heat... kitchen... exit door...

33 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Pretty much every joke will offend, upset, or "disappoint" someone, somewhere.  That's the nature of the beast!

... And talking of beast... Even some avatars promoting bestiality could offend/upset/disappoint someone who isn't that way inclined!  ...And before you ask, no, I don't mean me!  In fact I find your avatar somewhat alluring, myself!  She's a looker, that's for sure!

Heat... kitchen... exit door...

Point taken, when the first sheep raises an objection I will take it down. 

On a more general point, not every joke does offend, only those that are offensive.

12 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

I phoned my grandma last night to ask her how she was getting on with her new stair lift.

She said, "To be honest it's driving me up the wall."

7 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Last night the trick or treaters were out. First one looked like a Gloria Gaynor attempt.

First I was afraid, I was petrified..

I find these jokes more offensive and 'disappointing' than most racist jokes.

On 31/10/2018 at 12:57, BaaLocks said:

Just disappointed to see Paddy jokes on a board in 2018 - roll your eyes away if you wish, I just thought that was all behind us. Oh well, every day is a school day I guess.

What wrong with the name Paddy? Know a great geordie lass called Paddy.

8 hours ago, 1of4 said:

What wrong with the name Paddy? Know a great geordie lass called Paddy.

Is she a hod carrier for Wimpey's, by any chance?  Got a tattoo of KK "down there"!? (Loved it, absolutely loved it!)  Drinks pints of mixed?

We had a thing going for a while back in the late '80's.  Nice lass. 

Give her my regards. xx

Edited by Mucker1884
Just wanted to point out I approved of the tat!