Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

So you want a guy who was an integral part of Pearson's backroom staff to take over?

Where did I say I wanted him to take over? Just that I think he'd do a good job rejuvenating the team in this match and bring back players isolated by Pearson, I think he's a very different charectar to Pearson and considering he isn't under Investigation, he clearly has nothing to do with this despite being on his backroom staff

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Before jumping the gun and assuming Mel is the one to blame, perhaps a few of you simpletons should wait to see how this plays out over the coming days,

Gave you a like for the gist of your post Saul not the calling people simpletons bit, people will posting stuff in the heat of the moment, you've got to cut them a bit of slack. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

When has hiring the assistant manager worked? It'd be an awful appointment to hire Powell.

I think Garry Monk at Swansea was assistant (maybe even just a senior player?) when he took over...

Rowett at Burton was a roaring success...

Di Matteo at Chelsea? Won the Champions League with them...

Sorry I think there are more but that's 3 off the top of my head

1 minute ago, toddy said:

SSP-

NP unlikely to continue as Derby County manager after a fall out with Derby owner Mel Morris

So it's not the Telegraph thing now? I hope for once we get some proper answers this time. The fans are owed some transparency for once. 

Archived