Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

Bit late lol, but we might win now Powell is in charge- Shackell may return and we can get going again. Great news imo, pearsons reign will go down as one of the worst in our history, truely shocking and deserved of sacking. Hope we win for Powell, he's one of my favourite blokes in football, really nice guy 

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just received an email from Mel.

Hi David,

Someone's just alerted me to a poster on dcfcfans stating I went in to the dressing room after the Blackburn game. This is categorically not true and I would appreciate an authentic statement putting out stating this. 

If you wish to reference this email please do so. 

Many thanks,

Mel

I realise that this news has come as a shock to everyone, some will be angry, frustrated or even happy with this decision but please please please do not use this forum to spread libellous rumours.

4 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I'm not going in detail, but our club is a ******* shambles.

How come you're not going into detail? Is it because you can't or because it'll all come out in the wash anyway? Appreciated anyway of course, just wondering.

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

We're f*****g skint due to FFP, we'll be stuck with Wassall or Powell for the rest of the season. . . cant f*****g wait

Wassall has a better record with this squad than Pearson does... Both have had teams that play nicer football than we have been this season... I'm fine with it...

Plus it depends what he's been suspended for... Some things could get him sacked without having to pay any compensation... And we all know that Pearson has a little smidge of nutter in him...

Just now, Tombo said:

This is nothing to do with football matters. Give over. They'd just sack him if it was the results. It's an internal investigation, something's happened.

It's a football club it's all footballing matters, probably lost his rag with some of the overpaid untouchables. 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Bit late lol, but we might win now Powell is in charge- Shackell may return and we can get going again. Great news imo, pearsons reign will go down as one of the worst in our history, truely shocking and deserved of sacking. Hope we win for Powell, he's one of my favourite blokes in football, really nice guy 

So you want a guy who was an integral part of Pearson's backroom staff to take over?

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Ok, just been told that Pëarson is one of those under investigation amid the recent Telegraph report.

by whom? how do they know?

So glad I swerved a season ticket this year.. My gut told me it was going to be poo and it is.

I am going to hibernate until April and wake up when we are top of the league.

My thoughts on Morris are well documented.. Buffoon but no win on this one for him. Poor appointment in the first place and again backed himself into a corner. At least he had the balls to act I guess.

Just now, David said:

I realise that this news has come as a shock to everyone, some will be angry, frustrated or even happy with this decision but please please please do not use this forum to spread libellous rumours.

Can you e-mail him back telling him that I love him, and that he has absolutely made my day?

If he wants to manage the team himself all season I'm totally fine with that as at this point if he really is in the process of sacking Pearson then he's my own personal hero...

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

It's a football club it's all footballing matters, probably lost his rag with some of the overpaid untouchables. 

Everyone else's fault but the messiahs.... Well done on the 'probably' given the email that David has received. Nonetheless, IF anything like that was true it'd be his own fault and nobody elses. His rag to lose. If he even lost it of course...

2 minutes ago, David said:

I didn't post a libelous rumour as fact. I asked if it was something folks had heard, or was indeed a lie. 

Archived