Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

It was only the opinion of one person, by all means Sky Sports are reporting it's unlikely he will manage us again. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I hope he goes personally, can't stand his style of football.

I must admit the more I watched on Saturday the more I thought your posts were correct. 

If, what I have just been told is true, then fair play to MM.

I know society these days needs a scapegoat but in my opinion MM is not to blame at all, apart from maybe in judgement when appointing people, but that said I was 100% behind NP coming in.

Last time I heard allegations like I have just heard was when I was sat at Lionels house and he asked me to find out about the 3 amigos takeover.

That said, it's still speculation at the moment and I cannot 100% confirm.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Why? You dont know the reasons yet. If there is something non-football wise behind this doesnt that not point to the fact the club is acting in a correct and proper manner?

Mainly because based on our recent history of managerial change, it's not beyond the realms of imagination that it could be footballing reason, given what has happened on the pitch recently. 

I think the biggest issue though is that I've completely lost faith in those in charge of my football club to act in a dignified manner. I think fans need some kind of answer relatively soon.

1 minute ago, 61GT said:

The club really needs to clarify the situation quickly.

I am sure they will, quickly in reality is probably a lot slower than most fans want

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Pearson isn't blameless like some of you are making out. You'll find out soon enough.

I believe what you're saying about Pearson, but will we actually find out soon enough, though? Feel like we're forever being left in the dark as to what's actually going on. A bit of transparency from the club would do wonders in terms of getting everyone onside. 

Archived