Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Derbados said:

We're f*****g skint due to FFP, we'll be stuck with Wassall or Powell for the rest of the season. . . cant f*****g wait

Who says?

Why has he been 'suspended' rather than outright sacked? 

Does it mean it's not totally for footballing reasons or for FFP reasons, or am I overthinking it. 

Just now, MrsRam said:

Does it mean it's not totally for footballing reasons or for FFP reasons, or am I overthinking it. 

sounds to me they will be looking to get rid with no pay off

Don't know how many times we need to sack the manager before we realise we lack quality on the pitch, especially in defence with keogh and Olsson! Mel Morris is a clown and I've never been so ashamed to be a Derby fan. It's not all about results! It's about passion and being proud to watch football matches and at the moment I don't enjoy our style of football. Big changes needed on the pitch and behind the scenes in terms of ownership and the level of input the owner has within the dressing room. It's turning into a joke!

6 minutes ago, YouRams said:

My comments the other day "MM isn't daft, he'd not let him sell Hendrick and loan out Martin if he didn't have faith in Pearson, to expect promotion with an overhaul would be asking too much" 

I couldn't of been more wrong, gobsmacked! 

This is nothing to do with football matters. Give over. They'd just sack him if it was the results. It's an internal investigation, something's happened.

Just now, MrsRam said:

It's pending an internal investigation which suggest he's done something wrong while he's been in charge or else he's implicated in something else that's going to become public - the Telegraph investigation into managers other than Allardyce would be the obvious thing - but I doubt we'll find out unless it's all in tomorrows papers.....

Archived