Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

This irritates the hell out of me too. Why are people more concerned about 'being laughed at' than crap football, an arrogant manager and no bloody goals? These players can play entertaining football, he just won't let them. 

Dead right. i don't care what other clubs fans think - i do care about what's served up in the name of entertainment.

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Pearson isn't blameless like some of you are making out. You'll find out soon enough.

Look, Mel Morris is not stupid, you don't get to his station in life by being a clown. We have to refrain from the name calling and assumptions and deal with facts.

Before anybody thinks I'm brown nosing the bloke, I'm not, I'm craving stability and transparency and I don't think that's been as forthcoming as I'd like but if I was a betting man I'd be slipping a sly tenner on Mel having no alternative on his decision tonight.

That said, I might be on a loser so I'll just wait to see what comes out in the wash as it were.

3 minutes ago, Howard Canitbé said:

People delighted to see us lose a manager so early in the season, are you really that happy that our club, in the eyes of pretty much everybody in the footballing world, has gone from well-run, respected and steadily improving to something of a laughing stock?

I couldn't give a flying **** what anybody else thinks as long as it ends up being good for the club.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/gregory-opts-for-appeal-after-derby-dismissal-590286.html

Sounds so familiar

Derby County yesterday sacked their manager John Gregory after an investigation into "serious allegations" made against him.

We also never found out why George Burley resigned.

I think we just have to accept that we don't have a god given right to know everything that goes on at the club

1 minute ago, StivePesley said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/gregory-opts-for-appeal-after-derby-dismissal-590286.html

Sounds so familiar

We also never found out why George Burley resigned.

I think we just have to accept that we don't have a god given right to know everything that goes on at the club

Some may say we have a right to know, the club are nothing without its fans

Just now, Bound 2 tease said:

Aren't "pending investigations" usually kept in house ? rather than announced to the national media.

I assume specific details will be kept in house, but as stated, Pearson has been suspended and action will be taken depending on the evidence put forward in the coming days.

His Derby career will seemingly be decided by the results of the investigation. He hasn't been suspended due to on-field results. That wouldn't make any sense whotsoever.

10 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I believe what you're saying about Pearson, but will we actually find out soon enough, though? Feel like we're forever being left in the dark as to what's actually going on. A bit of transparency from the club would do wonders in terms of getting everyone onside. 

They can't be transparent if they are carrying out an investigation - that's why he's suspended. It may (or more likely may not) come out if he's sacked, but the club would be stupid to release any more details until they've got their legal ducks in a row....

5 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

well the way we we playing was making us pretty much a laughing stock.  least goals and all that...

Hopefully the next manager picks MM as I'm sure that's what he wants is a run out in our crap kit with ruck sack stripes.. Or maybe he should just be the manager... 

Archived