Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-3332077.aspx

Derby County can confirm that Manager Nigel Pearson will not be carrying out his duties at tonight’s game at the request of the club.

Assistant Manager Chris Powell will take charge of the team for this evening’s Sky Bet Championship match at Cardiff City. The club will make no further comment at this time.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-3332077.aspx#IxmJ12tdxdqEARfp.99

There seems to be a pattern emerging here MM and you are very much accountable too. Shame you own the club and act like a dictator. You have even managed to emasculate Rush. Player and manager recruitment has been a total farce since you bought the club. 

Just when you thought we couldn't get more tinpot than we already were, this comes out the blue.  I sincerely hope Uncle Fawaz has something up his sleeve to distract the footballing world from our idiocy...

How much compensation do you think it'll take for either Warburton or Wagner???

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

Did I win getting the official statement up?

I just did a happy little dance at my desk and may have wee'd a little in my delight...

Angel delight? ugh. :(

Just now, ramsbottom said:

Just when you thought we couldn't get more tinpot than we already were, this comes out the blue.  I sincerely hope Uncle Fawaz has something up his sleeve to distract the footballing world from our idiocy...

How much compensation do you think it'll take for either Warburton or Wagner???

We're f*****g skint due to FFP, we'll be stuck with Wassall or Powell for the rest of the season. . . cant f*****g wait

Archived